Preview Round 10, 2024: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium - Saturday 18th May, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue is, that if Ralph is correct. Max and his team have reached out to Roo and been given donuts.
But when given the opportunity Roo has a dig on his podcast. Poor form from an ex-captain of the club.
Fair point. The full story is rarely reported though.

Maybe Roo said lead for 150m 20 times a game then call back?!

My issue is, that if Ralph is correct. Max and his team have reached out to Roo and been given donuts.
But when given the opportunity Roo has a dig on his podcast. Poor form from an ex-captain of the club.
It seemed Roo felt the club didn't give him the respect he deserved - I don't know but comments about different things - like only getting offered 1yr contracts pissed him off , more or less slagging Ratten and a few other comments.

Pity he is not at the club more

It seemed Roo felt the club didn't give him the respect he deserved - I don't know but comments about different things - like only getting offered 1yr contracts pissed him off , more or less slagging Ratten and a few other comments.

Have heard he does not have the greatest liking for ratten due to the lack of standards. Thought he was a lazy lazy coach

Fair point. The full story is rarely reported though.

Maybe Roo said lead for 150m 20 times a game then call back?!
No the feeling was that No advice was given.

That's now how many years ago?
Funny how plenty of other clubs have done that to their superstars and they still hung around.

And he's potentially been asked for advice from the bloke who inherited the No.12. A bloke that has the hopes of plenty on his shoulders.
Would have thought that if you loved the club you'd be happy to give some advice and feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back