Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he was lovely. African American too. /waits for obligatory black sexual refs.
Lmao I am African American..
youngsabu.png
Didn't realise until I left school, how much we are sexualised.. Up there with how Asian girls are sexualised
ohhh.png

Idk about that- so many drinks specials in clubs over there. Here its like you need to take out a loan to have a drink. there 10 beers for $20. Or ladies drink for free.

Drinks are definitely cheaper there but most American guys don't go as hard as we do apart from the younger college frat guy types.

When Aussie guys go out drinking we generally drink to get as drunk as possible whilst American guys will drink to get a bit of a buzz on but don't usually write themselves off like we do as they don't have the same binge drinking culture we have here.

I remember one night at a bar in San Diego, me and an Aussie mate of mine were drinking with some Pommy blokes from his flight school and we were hitting the beer pitchers pretty hard, the Poms go as hard or harder than we do. We were in our own section in the corner of the bar and it was funny looking across the bar and seeing the difference between our rowdy drunken group looking all scruffy with shirts hanging out and the rest of the bar of Americans who were all drinking sensibly and were still neatly dressed and well behaved.

I got thrown out of quite a few bars over there or refused entry to them because the bouncers thought I was too drunk whereas if I was like that in an Aussie pub that would never have happened as I wouldn't have stood out at all, I would have been like all the other pissed Aussie blokes there.

Idk who that is.

He plays as a ruckman for St Kilda, well mostly for our VFL team, he played a few games at the end of the season when Hickey got injured.

He's from Chicago so it might have been him but he's about 7 foot tall so you would have needed a stepladder to chat to him.

Jason+Holmes+St+Kilda+Saints+Fan+Day+oafcVB5aOt0l.jpg

Lmao I am African American..
youngsabu.png
Didn't realise until I left school, how much we are sexualised.. Up there with how Asian girls are sexualised
ohhh.png

Asian is more a fetish, than sexualisation. Or perhaps that is one and the same.

I really do regret not giving him my phone number (actually no email, considering I didnt have a phone in the US), we really had a great conversation in that whole 20-30 mins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Asian is more a fetish, than sexualisation. Or perhaps that is one and the same.

I really do regret not giving him my phone number (actually no email, considering I didnt have a phone in the US), we really had a great conversation in that whole 20-30 mins.
I think it's basically the same thing.

Would be nice to meet a girl who doesn't want me just because I'm black and a novelty smh..

I have an AFS but its boring

if this post gets 20 likes i'll share it
I have a feeling you're bullshitting us but I still liked this post.

A couple of years ago I was on a work trip in Adelaide with two guys, one mid-40's the other mid-20's (a year older than me). The guy in his 20's (let's call him Bill) was telling us, while we were having way too many drinks, about how when he puts his charm on he could get any girl in the bar we were drinking in. We of course told him to show us and picked out this really cute girl who was way out of his league.

Anyways, Bill tried for a long time to during the night to pick her up, trying the worst dance moves you ever seen and even handing over a business card. We had to drag him away from her at times because it was getting too much. At around 11 p.m. he randomly disappeared (the rest of his night got even weirder) and the cute girl came up to me and said "hey you can give your mate his business card back". Turns out Bill gave her his accountant's business card :D.

She then spent the next 20-30 minutes chatting with me about how much of a creep he was and asking how I put up with him, etc. I would've pulled without even trying that night if I wasn't committed to my long term relationship at the time :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back