Fixture Pre-Season game in India

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind it. Especially if we gear up to host an in-season game there in 2019-2020.
giphy.gif

Maybe India can adopt the game as a way to keep their cricketers fit?

India makes a lot of sense for reasons mentioned here but I also think they should promote it as the game originally created to keep cricketers fit over winter as it will get more attention. They will also have many appropriately sized ovals with stands.

Maybe India can adopt the game as a way to keep their cricketers fit?

India makes a lot of sense for reasons mentioned here but I also think they should promote it as the game originally created to keep cricketers fit over winter as it will get more attention. They will also have many appropriately sized ovals with stands.
Get this guy to promote the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is but I'm sure AFL $$$ would help him promote it.

I can't think of any massively followed cricketers in India that are Essendon or Adelaide supporters.
Virat Kohli

I thought he was Richmond.
I think $$ can convince him to tell how he cheered us on as a child watching the 2000 Grand Final and fell in love with the game then.

Flags are already flying. Pics taken in January 2017, near Thanjavur in the south. There were thousands of black and red flags lining the roads in advance of the forthcoming election in Tamil Nadu. Sure the ruling party would not mind Essendon re-using their flags for the pre-season game.

IMG_2012 small.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back