Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Browne is certain Rockliff will be joining us. Just on Talking Footy.
I am watching to too. I cannot believe that those morons, Wayne Carey suggested it, that a fair trade would be Gibbs to Adelaide, Cameron to Brisbane and Rockliff to Carlton. Seriously, how do they get jobs? Carlton will give up a contracted Gibbs for a free agent according to those clowns. Staggering how ignorant they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't mean that's what they gave him. Kelly could be staying on the cheap to win a flag knowing he'll cash in in a big was 2 yrs from now. He'll probably get a bigger contract offer in 2 yrs than he would be offered now, I'm sure the cap will continue to rise.
Not in 2 years. Small increments for a few years after the big jump this year.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Balic a current rumour or simply someone some supporters want? Outside of what one of the reliable ITK's said about Balic months ago, that SOS was interested, the only thing I have seen is supporters talking about him.
Also supporters from most other vic clubs.
North stkilda Hawthorn * etc

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Quick one for my fellow Blues. Anyone heard of aflworld360? I had a post on facebook last night from a friend with their screen capture of a rumour involving J Hogan going to Freo, pick 4(?)+ to Melbourne and involving Adelaide (Lever) and Gibbs to Adelaide. Had a quick look at the site then and couldn't find it (pulled down?). I haven't heard much re Hogan on the big footy forum. Not sure what to make of the site's credibility anyway but wondering if this rumour or Trent McKenzie has been mentioned on here?
I take it that's a no then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back