Analysis 2017 List Management Discussion - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balic officially requests trade home. I hope we grab him. Rated him as junior and now over wrist injury and played some good footy early in year. Can find the footy. Back home and playing in our environment I reckon he would flourish. Genuine mid/forward and only 19. Fits all our needs
agree could be a good money ball play

Balic officially requests trade home. I hope we grab him. Rated him as junior and now over wrist injury and played some good footy early in year. Can find the footy. Back home and playing in our environment I reckon he would flourish. Genuine mid/forward and only 19. Fits all our needs
Don't know much about him, but as a young midfielder type, we'd surely take a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Palmer & Smedts in need of company in the VFL?

What on earth would we be looking at Shaw for? Anyone?

Bingo.

We took a kid at 61 in the draft and got 15 games out of him amongst others.

Why don't we stick to that path??

We heard the same talk around Cam OShea last year. We may very well be considering Shaw for the Northern Blues
[gong sounds]

[wind chimes can be heard]

[a stream flows in the distance]

... the cycle continues.

Mathew Kennedy & Jeremy Cameron to Carlton in exchange for #3 & Liam Jones.

Now, before you jump down my throat, have a read of that sentence a second time and then think through the reasons why it would be beneficial to both parties if it was to happen. Also factor in what has transpired in the finals for GWS thus far.

Whilst down in Melbourne the past week, was given this incomplete trade scenario and even though it has a few "balls in the air", it does have a semblance of something that could work :

Gibbs to Adelaide
Lever to either Melbourne or Footscray
player & pick from either Melbourne or Footscray to Carlton

There's a couple of things for you all to chew over & pull apart.

Any interest in trading for Tippet? Key forward who can ruck.. And kick straight. Bolton could repair his heartlidge and he might like being the target again. Worked well in Adelaide.

Mathew Kennedy & Jeremy Cameron to Carlton in exchange for #3 & Liam Jones.

Now, before you jump down my throat, have a read of that sentence a second time and then think through the reasons why it would be beneficial to both parties if it was to happen. Also factor in what has transpired in the finals for GWS thus far.

Whilst down in Melbourne the past week, was given this incomplete trade scenario and even though it has a few "balls in the air", it does have a semblance of something that could work :

Gibbs to Adelaide
Lever to either Melbourne or Footscray
player & pick from either Melbourne or Footscray to Carlton

There's a couple of things for you all to chew over & pull apart.

Doubt Cameron would be traded, but was one of the players in the top 10 for salaries

Lever has already ruled out the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back