Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Time to move onto 2024 List Management.

Continued from here:-

Last edited:
Time to move onto 2024 List Management.

Continued from here:-

Hey Aphrodite , would you be able to sticky Lore's live draft order spreadsheet at the top of the page?

Thanks in advance

BH

The simple fact that our surplus players are getting a start in other teams shows just how far our list has come from those dark dark days - where we were churning through players and getting very lowly skilled players from other teams :straining:

IMO this offseason, we’ll need to find another two players and add ZWilliams, 3 for a year is a great outcome to build from

2023 we had: Acres, Hollands & Boyd
Then game plan & the natural improvements in the team allowed us to step up - find another 3 and we’ll progress to top 4 :)

Harmes seems to be a centre square midfielder who can't get a run there at Melbourne.

Can't imagine he will with us either. He'll probably go to a team that needs a George Hewett type

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think all that is required to go another level next year is the following:

1. Kicking routine improvements for McKay and remaining on the park with Charlie
2. Elijah Hollands and a third (2023) joins for a future 2nd adds to our Jack Martin depth
3. Cuningham, Fogarty, Marchbank and Martin an injury free year with layers added to their fitness.
4. Injury free Cripps year. Trimming down once again to add speed.
5. Williams return to the backline
6. development for Cowan, Binns and Hollands.
7. Walsh with an injury free off season and a full preseason

He can go and GTFO......
Would make the trade, get him to sign the contract, rip the contract up in front of him and delist. Next, I would put a pack of Mentos and a bottle of 2L Coke in front of him and tell him we'll forgive him and he can stay if he puts all the Mentos in the coke and then drinks it all. Once he has completed that, would say "just kidding!" And delist him anyway.

I hope we somehow get another 2 picks inside 30. Could easily happen on the night like with Cowan last year

Last year we brought in Acres Hollands Cowan Binns then Cincotta & O'Keefe. I'd be very happy if we did something similar this year. Just keep improving without damaging Salary Cap. We have already added 2 quick irishman and Williams is like a new A grade recruit

E.Hollands then Picks 20, 25 & 30ish :cool: and a rookie or two or a DFA that fills a hole

We have a lot of improvement to come yet from within

I think all that is required to go another level next year is the following:

1. Kicking routine improvements for McKay and remaining on the park with Charlie
2. Elijah Hollands and a third (2023) joins for a future 2nd adds to our Jack Martin depth
3. Cuningham, Fogarty, Marchbank and Martin an injury free year with layers added to their fitness.
4. Injury free Cripps year. Trimming down once again to add speed.
5. Williams return to the backline
6. development for Cowan, Binns and Hollands.
7. Walsh with an injury free off season and a full preseason

Walsh, off the back of that incredible finals series, with a full pre-season under his belt is a scary proposition.

Excited to see what a full pre season for Williams and in particular Cuningham & Marchbank can do for their football.

It could happen, but I don't think 'easily'.
Especially if we trade for Hollands.
Hollands will be for a future pick. Most likely a future second. Would North trade one of their future picks given to them by the AFL for Fisher?

Hollands will be for a future pick. Most likely a future second.
Yes. Which limits our options for trading for 2 more top 30 picks this year.

Say we hit the jackpot for Fisher and get one of North's end of 1sts.
We would still need a club with 2 high 2nds this year who is willing to trade them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back