Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely zero to worry about with a contracted Cripps but what I worry about is Cripps and Curnow both coming out of contract and getting $1mil plus offers and us still sitting down the bottom end of the ladder. If we aren't playing finals then have to pay up and it would mean it pretty much puts us out of the running for players like Shiel, Kelly ect.
We will be playing finals

I've posted the Cripps rumour on the Trade/Draft thread of the WCE board.

I'm betting they want him for bugger all but I won't argue the point as most people overrate their players.

I'm with you. I think it's next year for me if we can add some depth to our midfield. We should win 7-8 games next year, no excuses.
TBH, I don't think the log jam that happened through the 'even-ness' of the comp will re-occur next year, but I reckon we will start to see a bigger divide.

I can see the Top 4-5 staying up there, WCE & Port, dropping out of the 8, as well as Collingwood & Melbourne staying around the middle and Bris, North, Suns, Freo, Hawthorn & Bulldogs lingering around the bottom, leaving the Saints, *, Sydney & Blues pushing to make the final 2 spots in the 8.

I predict 10-13 wins.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry meant Adam Kennedy.
So you reckon they'll get clubs to pony up for two blokes with ACL injuries? No.

once again not sure you are correct. Fraser refused to co-operate with afl who already had enough self reported evidence to convict. a hard and tough carlton man who gas always put the club first.

All true!

SOS had given the AFL all the info they needed!
If he was putting the club first he would have grown up much like SOS has instead of digging in and defending Elliot, then trying to powerbroke the same old shit that got us into that mess in the first place.

Horrible article. Bayok and Watson are exactly what he's crying out for, both were in their first year (and are Cat B rookies) and he's calling for the axe?

****ing muppet.

Why is Tim Kelly not in Twomeys list?
What list? If you mean his phantom guide, he's 23 years old.

Hey Blue friends,

I've read on BigFooty (this board) that Eagles are into Cripps so obviously it's true and 100% happening.

What would he cost? I'll give you 2017 + 2018 first rounder.

TBH, I don't think the log jam that happened through the 'even-ness' of the comp will re-occur next year, but I reckon we will start to see a bigger divide.

I can see the Top 4-5 staying up there, WCE & Port, dropping out of the 8, as well as Collingwood & Melbourne staying around the middle and Bris, North, Suns, Freo, Hawthorn & Bulldogs lingering around the bottom, leaving the Saints, *, Sydney & Blues pushing to make the final 2 spots in the 8.

I predict 10-13 wins.

Enjoy your optimism but think you'll be sorely disappointed. We'll be bottom 4 again in my humble opinion which is fine with me. I'm feeling 2019 as the year the team will start to improve significantly.

What would he cost? I'll give you 2017 + 2018 first rounder.

If there's any truth to the rumour - and I really doubt there is - he'd cost a lot more than that.

Having a look at your board it seems a lot just don't understand (a) how good he is and (b) how important a player he is for us.

I am honestly struggling to think of any trade we'd be comfortable with. He's contracted for another 2 years.

If there's any truth to the rumour - and I really doubt there is - he'd cost a lot more than that.

Having a look at your board it seems a lot just don't understand (a) how good he is and (b) how important a player he is for us.

I am honestly struggling to think of any trade we'd be comfortable with. He's contracted for another 2 years.

It was revealed on BigFooty mate, it has zero truth to it.

Someone said Gaff + our first but for mine that is overs. Potentially 2017 + 2018 first could be a pick inside the top ten and one just outside, every chance we are shit next season.

And yeah for some reason when you downplay how good a player is they become cheaper.

Yes and you have proved there is definitely a drug problem in WA lol

I'm in Sydney and the rumour originated from a Carlton supporter on this board.

Enjoy your optimism but think you'll be sorely disappointed. We'll be bottom 4 again in my humble opinion which is fine with me. I'm feeling 2019 as the year the team will start to improve significantly.
Poppycock. Would call for Bolton's head if this were the case. We beat GWS & Sydney this year as well as the usual Rival Games (except Richmond) and with Cripps missing a large chunk of the year. The addition of someone like Rockliff as well, I would expect to be middle of the ladder pushing for the 8 at least.

They can huff and they can puff all they like but young Patrick is locked away under contract for some years so they would have to offer up a king's ransom to pry him out of our grasp.

What would the kings ransom be out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back