Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put some trade suggestions on here in the past, but I really think whatever we get for Gibbs is already spent.

Wether it be just 10, or 10 & 27 or 17 & 18, I think the net result of losing Gibbs is Smith and Kennedy plus whatever else SOS can arrange, but if was for just Smith and Kennedy it's still not a bad result.

s**t mate, why didn't you say that it adds up to pick 1?
Actually, wouldn't it be better if you gave us half a dozen 3rd rounders that add up to #1? That way we can replace Cripps with 6 players and the way that SOS recruits, it would be as good as 6 first rounders.
I'm actually agreeing with you on the worth, so I'm not sure why you want to keep arguing the point. All I'm saying is that personally I wouldn't trade him for twice that and that there are extenuating circumstances that make a comparison between Cripps' worth and Danger's a false comparison.

Dozen 3rd Rounders ≠ Gaff and Pick 6.
Glad we both agree it would be a fair price (in a universe where Cripps asked for a trade).

Gibbs for 10 and 27.
10 for Kennedy and 27 for Smith.
Rocky as FA.
Pick best mid at 3.

We lose BG but get Kennedy, Smith, Rocky and beat mid at 3.

Everyone goes home a winner.
Can't see us getting any more than just 10 for Gibbs, and Crows will push hard to not involve 10.
I'd also be reluctant to give up 10 alone for both of Kennedy and Smith. Maybe with a 2nd coming back our way, but prefer to try and keep 10 and get the other two with other picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbs for 10 and 27.
10 for Kennedy and 27 for Smith.
Rocky as FA.
Pick best mid at 3.

We lose BG but get Kennedy, Smith, Rocky and beat mid at 3.

Everyone goes home a winner.
10 for Kennedy - heck me dead.. settle down. He's worth about pick 25 flat

Trade negotiations between these two.
Was a time at around 70k when he and I were about the same. He has roared ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back