VFL Round 8, 2018: Sandringham v Werribee - TBB Oval, Sunday 27th May, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m watching with no sound on on the Vline to Bendigo; who just kicked the goal in the red boots?

He’s bloody rapid!

EDIT: Langlands, eh? Geez he’s quick.

I’m watching with no sound on on the Vline to Bendigo; who just kicked the goal in the red boots?

He’s bloody rapid!

EDIT: Langlands, eh? Geez he’s quick.
Has done bugger all though , i hope we dont have too many forced changes next week as i cant see for the life of me who is up to it in the Sandy team ,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please god they don’t decide to bring Armo back in off the back of this...

:praying:
Nope , he is still cooked , its just a shit standard , and it makes him look good , same goes for a few of our boys , we see them get 30 touches and think they are ready ,,,,,,,, Wrong

Nope , he is still cooked , its just a shit standard , and it makes him look good , same goes for a few of our boys , we see them get 30 touches and think they are ready ,,,,,,,, Wrong
Yep, cos we were miles off saying it about Ed Phillips.

Loosen up skipper.

Without having the numbers and with my limited ability to recognise who is who on the single camera angle; Conellan, Langlands, Battle and (yep) Armo have stood out. All dropped off now in junk time.

Yep fairly ordinary he even looks slow at this level.

Couldn't believe Richo saying on Friday that they'd been playing him with a hamstring tendon injury over the past month. I know he also said it's something rest wouldn't fix, but if he's unable to get from contest to contest or get to a low ball (Richo's words) then I don't know if his physicality/seniority on the field at AFL level offsets that.

Armo with 40 disposals..? Watch him be selected and churn out a mighty 7 disposals in the real league

What more do you want him to do?
And who else could come instead?
At least he had a red hot crack after effectively being dropped. That's what you expect from a 1s player - to go back to Sandy and have a really good game.

Armo has been playing as a forward in the seniors, which he's clearly not.

You'd obviously get a better return if you put him in the middle, but whether or not your prepared to move Steele or Dunstan is the question.

Probably not with the side where it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back