Enough is Enough

Do you want to **** off NaturalDumbarse and bring in the reign of the Goon Lord

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be sure to pop into your match threads every now and then to remind NaturalDisaster he is a shit captain.

I would do the same thing to your club but I have a lot of respect for KohPhi, it's such a shame he is being conned by you in this manner.

I would do the same thing to your club but I have a lot of respect for KohPhi, it's such a shame he is being conned by you in this manner.

Why? Grow a set and punch the flog FFS.

Since when did people started respecting KohPhi ? No wonder this club has gone to shit

Since when did people started respecting KohPhi ? No wonder this club has gone to shit

alright, fine I lied.

I have no respect for KohPhi and will be in Bombers thread every now and then reminding them both that they are flogs.

It's nice to see something other than vanilla at the Furies.

Lol as if I would vote for the goon guy

Vote for me, and I will think about letting you rejoin the furies in a pocket. You can be TIA, but with a cool moustache

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with that is I can punch back harder..

The problem with that is I can punch back harder..

pfffff

if that was true you wouldnt be rocking a bluebagger tag

does your kid have a marc murphy man bun yet?

So what happens now with my victory?

does NaturalDisaster hand me the keys after crawling to me in submission, or is this like a Highlander thing?

either way works for me

pfffff

if that was true you wouldnt be rocking a bluebagger tag

does your kid have a marc murphy man bun yet?

At her age she's rockin a Bachour Houli cut tbh.

Back