Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best position since I started SC.
Only had the 16 on field this week.

[IMG='width:334px;']//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190616/68f55cee004c320d9296dc74d68210cf.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
When you say stuff like that, it like you want us to hate you.

1426594977350-0.gif
unnamed.gif
source.gif

Looking for an F7,(preferably under 400k) thinking since i'm low on trades (5 before this week) i should secure my lines with cheap options that could score well for the year to save my arse in case total carnage ensues (and also to loophole during the rest of the season)
With Libba down could go Lipinski (disposals 23, 23, 29 since being in) or Mclean in the hope of more midfield time, Jesse Hogan hoping that he's built that synergy with the freo team, or roll the dice on the BUDWAH for the last time for old times sake. Thoughts?
Wrong thread.

Scored 1711 from 18 players this week thanks to 10 scores between 22 and 78

Surprisingly moved up slightly about 400 or so places to ~3600 overall

Should do well next week with 17/20 premos and 3 strong performing rookies
Looks like you got you comeuppance from the SC Gods for your Saturday arvo shenanigans.

May this be a lesson.

Wow, never thought I'd be ranked as high as I am at this stage, but boy do I like round numbers! :100: :moustache: :fire:

View attachment 693674
giphy.gif

Looking for an F7,(preferably under 400k) thinking since i'm low on trades (5 before this week) i should secure my lines with cheap options that could score well for the year to save my arse in case total carnage ensues (and also to loophole during the rest of the season)
With Libba down could go Lipinski (disposals 23, 23, 29 since being in) or Mclean in the hope of more midfield time, Jesse Hogan hoping that he's built that synergy with the freo team, or roll the dice on the BUDWAH for the last time for old times sake. Thoughts?

If you've got Bines at R3 Westhoff is the obvious option.

Kadog where did you end up this week?
Hope you are still in contention
Rank 101 overall bud.

I’m about 530 odd pts behind 1st. Need a lot of luck from here but I’ve got a few PODs so I’ll give it a crack! Full side except for Duursma D6 before trades.

You’ve cracked top 500. Not bad for a kent sipping frappè on the Islands!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 1,671 and went down 330 spots to 2289 overall.

Honestly expected a bigger drop with only 15 playing so it wasn't as bad as it looks I guess.

Won 6\10 of my leagues including cashie.

Should have a better week this week with 19 playing.

giphy.gif

1777 in what should be my worst week. Plenty of heroes and zeroes.

Overall ranking has gone up 20000 and 8000 spots or so in past fortnight to (a still ****) 16000th or so. Clearly some do not plan for the byes.

What byes?

1709. Managed to make up ground as well.

Hopefully a strong round next but I think most will looking at comments.

No idea what to do with milera. Seems a mistake.

Seems like a much higher percentage of BF users have top 1% overall ranking this year. Compared to last year at least. Well played everyone. The months wasted here over the summer pre-season is paying off!
Doesn’t seem like a waste to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back