Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how this is somehow related to Sudanese gang violence... when it wasn't gang related, nor do we know if they are Sudanese. But you know, props to the same old people who couldn't tell the difference between one black person and another! BUT WHAT ABOUT WHITE REPLACEMENT!!

And you do the opposite. Every time. On cue. Defend, deflect and deny. No compassion, no care, no interest in who or why. Just keep screaming racism mate, that will sort everything out.

Good boy, we will see if we can find you a biscuit.

And you do the opposite. Every time. On cue. Defend, deflect and deny. No compassion, no care, no interest in who or why. Just keep screaming racism mate, that will sort everything out.

Have you read his posts before? Is it not racism to say that black people are genetically wired to commit crime?

Just interested in your posting tbh. Do you think there is an issue with Sudanese gangs? Do you find the video disturbing?
Who doesn't? But there's no proof they were Sudanese.. just black. Lumping all into one.

Does Melbourne have a problem with white gangs?

Have a friend who works at the school where kids have been charged with the murder of the death of the 16 year old. Whilst the media makes a song and dance about 'sudanese' gangs, they state that Burmese and Islander gangs (and tensions between the two) are increasing at a rapid rate.

Who doesn't? But there's no proof they were Sudanese.. just black. Lumping all into one.

Does Melbourne have a problem with white gangs?
[/QUOte

Probably. Most places have problems from various groups in society. I know on the Northside of Brisbane there are ongoing issues with various youth gangs/groups. These particular groups generally come from low socioeconomic households. It's a cultural thing. It almost always is regardless of the colour of skin.

The Sudanese issue is the latest to flare up here in Australia. While I was I growing up the Lebanese were notorious in Sydney. At other times it has been various Asian gangs/ groups. Thankfully as is often the case second and particularly third generations tend to find their feet here in Australia and the illegal activity/ violence reduces to being more inline with overall population trends . Hopefully and most likely this happens with the Sudanese community too.

But burrying your head in the sand and pretending it's not happening is intellectually dishonest. Each group has their own unique issues to work through and the response from the authorities has to be targeted and specific to that.

Have a friend who works at the school where kids have been charged with the murder of the death of the 16 year old. Whilst the media makes a song and dance about 'sudanese' gangs, they state that Burmese and Islander gangs (and tensions between the two) are increasing at a rapid rate.
Burmese gangs? Far out. Sad.

I've got him on ignore but I can see who you are talking about. Bradesman has to be the most disingenuous poster on this website. He follows me around like a lost puppy, dropping his little puppy turds.

The media consistently underplays any ethnicity elements to the gang violence. Check these two reports by The Age. No mention at all - when it's well known that Blood Drill Killers and Black Belly Gang are mostly Sudanese, and other gangs are mostly Islanders, and some are mixed - anyone except white Australian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got him on ignore but I can see who you are talking about. Bradesman has to be the most disingenuous poster on this website. He follows me around like a lost puppy, dropping his little puppy turds.
I'm not the one who believes in racial inequality and fabricates stories to make such opinions. But hey, you go on ignoring me and keep making poor attempts at insults. No skin off my nose.

PS: Enjoy the centrelink queues.

I love how this is somehow related to Sudanese gang violence... when it wasn't gang related, nor do we know if they are Sudanese. But you know, props to the same old people who couldn't tell the difference between one black person and another! BUT WHAT ABOUT WHITE REPLACEMENT!!
It's crazy how Sudanese is now a catch-all term for all coloured teens.

What’s that got to do with a group of 8 black woman beating the hell out of a young white girl?

Imagine if this was the other way round the world would implode.

Context. He is guilty of the same thing - violence and racism.

Avi wants to normalise this crap, and you are just parroting him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back