Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

What you say is true, but the violent teenagers in the current gangs were born here. You can't blame it on them being raised in a civil war. They are dropping out of school as early as primary school then embarking on a life of crime. Other immigrant ethic groups from the same 'crappy' suburbs do much better.

Thats what we are told .... is it true?

The video clearly shows a white teenage girl on a Melbourne train being kicked and punched to the face by several people of African appearance. It's not clear when it's from or whether the assault continued after the end of what we saw. It's a pretty disgusting attack.

There would be thousands of people taking to the streets if this were a black kid being attacked by white thugs.
lol... She's not being attacked because she's white. We get it, you don't like black people. You think they are genetically wired to be criminals.

lol... She's not being attacked because she's white. We get it, you don't like black people. You think they are genetically wired to be criminals.

Do you know why she's being attacked?

I'm not sure people would be digging for further context if the races were flipped so his point stands anyway.

Deer park 16 year old stabbed to death by a group of 10.

Today.

Police have corrected the story. He was 15. It's not clear what was the ethnicity of the victim or the attackers were.

Edit - victim has been named as Solomone Taufeulungaki, aged 15, possibly of Tongan heritage. His friends claim he had no gang or group affiliation, and was a prominent member of his local Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints church and school community. They say he was attacked by a gang called 'The Brotherhood'.

Last edited:
Thats what we are told .... is it true?

The refugee program from South Sudan increased significantly in Amanda Vanstone's time as Immigration Minister around 2003-04, and peaked in 2005. The younger teenagers were probably born here. The older teenagers and anyone over 20 were probably born in Sudan. Both groups are massively overrepresented in the serious crime stats.

Police have corrected the story. He was 15. It's not clear what was the ethnicity of the victim or the attackers were.

Edit - victim has been named as Solomone Taufeulungaki, aged 15, possibly of Tongan heritage. His friends claim he had no gang or group affiliation, and was a prominent member of his local Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints church and school community. They say he was attacked by a gang called 'The Brotherhood'.
I know who attacked him. It’s horrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are the one disturbed judging and posting in a thread like this. Couldn't wait could you?

Reckon, you are the racist.
You are the only one going on about race.. that’s racist to me. I never bought up race. Stop baiting a race debate.
Brainwashed only go on about race. I’m human like everybody else.

You are seriously a lost cause. Your religion blinds you to reality. You watch a video of a young girl being viciously attacked and immediately set about looking for an angle to attack anyone trying to report or discuss it. I guess she was collateral damage to a greater cause? Crime should be swept under the carpet if it is commited by a minority group?

You are seriously a lost cause. Your religion blinds you to reality. You watch a video of a young girl being viciously attacked and immediately set about looking for an angle to attack anyone trying to report or discuss it. I guess she was collateral damage to a greater cause? Crime should be swept under the carpet if it is commited by a minority group?
I'm religious? News to me.

The video clearly shows a white teenage girl on a Melbourne train being kicked and punched to the face by several people of African appearance. It's not clear when it's from or whether the assault continued after the end of what we saw. It's a pretty disgusting attack.

There would be thousands of people taking to the streets if this were a black kid being attacked by white thugs.

Apparently the attack continued after they got off the train. The 16 year old girl was dragged off a bench seat at Southern Cross station in broad daylight and stomped on. She has broken ribs and two black eyes and is afraid to make a statement to police. The physical injuries will heal but she will be traumatised for the rest of her life.

I love how this is somehow related to Sudanese gang violence... when it wasn't gang related, nor do we know if they are Sudanese. But you know, props to the same old people who couldn't tell the difference between one black person and another! BUT WHAT ABOUT WHITE REPLACEMENT!!

I love how this is somehow related to Sudanese gang violence... when it wasn't gang related, nor do we know if they are Sudanese. But you know, props to the same old people who couldn't tell the difference between one black person and another! BUT WHAT ABOUT WHITE REPLACEMENT!!

We would probably know more if the media, police and government werent so gutless and stopped hiding identities and claiming there are no problems when there clearly are very many.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back