Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Lazz will play round 1. There’s just too much positive internal chat about him. It seems to be consistent too.

I haven’t been able to get out to any training myself, given the hours I’m working ‘post-Covid’ but, I’ve loved reading all the reports & have been pleasantly surprised with what I’ve heard about how Chaz is travelling.
#ChazLaz

Also loving Ford (from the vision I’ve seen & what I’ve read from you guys that have been fortunate enough to get to some live training). Looks like a Shinboner.

Could be a ripper draft to look back on in a few years.

Think you might be right MLB. I personally thought Powell was ahead of him in the praccy game (due only to Powell being seriously f***** impressive).

Structurally I think Laz's ability to play on a forward flank, providing some genuine pace and zip around the contest is something that the coaches will want, and something that we don't exactly have in spades.

If someone talks about 2020 AGAIN I will do a 1996 Terry Wallace
33960604_2104203303198707_2969042979701915648_n.jpg
1614810713750.gif

The best bit of that clip was Bailey Scott.

I see that David is still not that advanced in the thinking department.

The problem with his position is that you have to prove that a player intended to choose to bump a player in the head, and the game moves very fast these days.

Last edited:
I see that David is still not that advanced in the thinking department.

The problem with his position is that you have to rove that a player intended to choose to bump a player in the head, and the game moves very fast these days.

David is a genius never saw it so clearly.

I'm sure most players during split-split-second plays deliberately choose to hit the head in the hope they concuss their opponent and get themselves suspended.

David is a genius never saw it so clearly.

I'm sure most players during split-split-second plays deliberately choose to hit the head in the hope they concuss their opponent and get themselves suspended.

This is coming from a bloke who flat out took out an opposition player by driving his knee in to his head in the 1996 grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned the game IMO.
That and Schwatta clocking Luff with his arm in that cast type thing he was wearing.
Dead right! I hate to say it but Bummy fLuff had the better of Schwatta in the first q or there abouts. But Schwatta did the right thing, sorted it out, and went on to a great game!

Yes we did. And a night of drinking and joy did follow well into the wee hours
Thought so. I hope when peeps start to think back about what we did to win it they may also might to reflect on the Circus that got Dunkley into a GF for his strike whilst Corey missed a Brownlow for the most pathetic of “strikes”

Thought so. I hope when peeps start to think back about what we did to win it they may also might to reflect on the Circus that got Dunkley into a GF for his strike whilst Corey missed a Brownlow for the most pathetic of “strikes”
Gaso I remember both of those instances.
And while the Dunkley crap is par for the course for team Sydney, the Corey suspension still burns.
Nevertheless, they are both far from my mind when I think about our Golden day!

ps, Carey did give Dunkley a couple of good whacks during the game which may have evened the karma bus a bit!

At the HART of Sport
North Melbourne has welcomed HART Sport as its Official Sporting and Leisure Equipment Partner of the club’s AFL and AFLW teams until at least the end of 2023.

HartVidThumb.jpg

North Melbourne has welcomed HART Sport as its Official Sporting and Leisure Equipment Partner of the club’s AFL and AFLW teams until at least the end of 2023.

The Kangaroos and HART Sport will provide elite players and local community with the best quality sporting and leisure equipment.

Extending to the club’s Next Generation in School program, HART Sport will feature heavily in the club’s Victorian and Tasmanian school, community, and grassroots, programs and activations.

North CEO, Ben Amarfio, said the club was delighted to welcome HART Sport.

“We’re excited to have HART Sport on board which will see our AFL, AFLW, VFL, and VFLW programs and wider communities benefit greatly,” Amarfio said.

“We’re really proud of the state-of-the-art facilities we have here and we’re thrilled to have the equipment from HART to complement our programs.

“Outside of our Arden St home, we will see our communities and grassroots football benefit from the partnership, through a wide range of quality products available.”

North Melbourne has welcomed HART Sport as the Official Sports and Leisure Equipment Partner of the club's AFL and AFLW teams.

HART Sport Founder and CEO, Greg Harten, said it was an exciting opportunity.

“HART Sport is really excited to partner with the North Melbourne Football Club,” Harten said.

“As an Australian brand, with the purpose of helping people stay active through providing quality equipment, we feel we have lots in common.

“North Melbourne has its elite pathways but also promotes social inclusion and education for young people, which are values we share. We’re so happy we can join forces.”

HART Sport will feature on the media polo while also bringing quality items to the club’s fans and supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back