Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why people haven't worked out that this is just his schtick. It's what pays the bills. He's prepared to make a knob of himself and to manufacture this hatred of the Crows to ensure he gets paid. Without that side to his routine, he's got nothing. Not particularly well spoken, was a bog average player for his whole career, certainly isn't a good looking bloke. The only thing he has is to manufacture controversy and people lap it up.
It’s not all an act . He is genuinely not very bright

That's called assault.
Still be a free kick. As I said, never under estimate the want of show boating umpires to decide a game. Razor 100% would call big frees like that after the siren and so would Nicholls.

Id rather be safe and just not risk it.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So according to fireman Cornes , pear has the best coaching panel in the league. Why are they such massive underachievers then . If only they could find something or someone to blame

Just have a look at the 7.20 minute mark of the 3rd quarter with the tackle on Petty. If that wasn't holding the ball then either was Keays.

This!!! I can’t believe no one is saying it was consistent with that play.....something about this particular post-match talk is really getting under my skin!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not really a cornes fan. Don't overly like Graham and Kane is a dickhead and a shock jock who generally hates the crows but occasionally some of his analysis is correct when he is not trolling. I feel his hatred is due to the fact that he was never drafted to the crows which is the club he supported as a kid. Kane's problem is that he thinks his opinion matters more than it does and if you listen to him speak it's fairly evident that he is intellectually challenged. His media career is proof that any half wit can keep their job on radio.
Although that is completely untrue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That he wasn’t drafted by the crows. He’s his old mans son and it’s because his old man got sacked.
Yeah I know we never drafted him but he wanted us to draft him. I feel that's part of his hatred for the club that we rejected him along with his old man getting sacked.

Last edited:
Yeah know we never drafted him but he wanted us to draft him. I feel that's part of his hatred for the club that we rejected him along with his old man getting sacked.
Loads of kids from Sacred Heart get drafted at that time. He got his lot a flag and a fire call. He’s an easy read. He’s just got some balls to argue with Victoria, I’m down with that.

Loads of kids from Sacred Heart get drafted at that time. He got his lot a flag and a fire call. He’s an easy read. He’s just got some balls to argue with Victoria, I’m down with that.
He's just playing a character. Says one thing one week and the opposite the following week. I don't really take much notice of him. Gerard Healy, Dunstall and Brereton are good for analysis. Montagna has a sharp mind and knows the game well. David King also has some good insights into the game.

He's just playing a character. Says one thing one week and the opposite the following week. I don't really take much notice of him. Gerard Healy, Dunstall and Brereton are good for analysis. Montagna has a sharp mind and knows the game well.
He’s the best analyst of the SA football landscape. Port pro. It’s where we need to be. No fluff.

Says at the start of the year that we had the worst team ever to be on a field. We've now won 4 games, including 2 against top 4 sides.

Then he gets questioned on it and shifts the goal posts and gets angry whenever it's brought up, 'Calm down, they're twelfth, and they didn't deserve to win the Melbourne game.'

He won't own his own comment. He can't admit he's wrong so shifts the goal posts. I can't believe this piece of shit gets air time.

He’s the best analyst of the SA football landscape. Port pro. It’s where we need to be. No fluff.
I think his problem is that he goes too far with personal attacks on players to get the headline. I hope for his sake he doesn't fall out with Hutchy as he doesn't seem to have many friends in the AFL media industry. He has a lot to learn to be a good football analyst.

Back