• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe (sub)

• Lachlan Sholl

• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard marker, sure he had a couple of fumbles but his good far far outweighed his bad.

22 Disposals, 18 kicks, 4 handballs, 9 Marks, 535m gained, 6 intercepts, 2 score involvements, 76.9% Disposal efficiency, 100% time on ground.
its understandable that a few cant stand frampton.. his start to last year was deplorable.

but its hard to argue that he hasnt taken the bull by the horns to take on this new role in defense.
apart from a fumble or two and a bad handpass at the end he was pretty solid today. he’s probably our most reliable by foot back there. did some great defensive punches and gained some massive mileage for the team with over 500m.

people need to remember this is only his 5th game in defence at AFL level after only transitioning from forward to defence in the SANFL halfway through last year.

what does everyone expect ffs?.. that he’s somehow gotta be peak Talia already?

its understandable that a few cant stand frampton.. his start to last year was deplorable.

but its hard to argue that he hasnt taken the bull by the horns to take on this new role in defense.
apart from a fumble or two and a bad handpass at the end he was pretty solid today. he’s probably our most reliable by foot back there. did some great defensive punches and gained some massive mileage for the team with over 500m.

people need to remember this is only his 5th game in defence at AFL level after only transitioning from forward to defence in the SANFL halfway through last year.

I'm sure they are the same supporters that wrote Nathan Bock off after a few poor games as a forward

How do you have 76% disposal efficiency if nearly half your disposals are turnovers?
An effective disposal according to CD is 40+ metres to a break even contest

Tigers get on top in the third quarter … umpires say ‘Hold my beer’. Full strength Adel except for Seedsman. 32-13 in free kicks and you kicked 12-1 from set shots. It’s nice to win but I’d probably cool the celebrations - wouldn’t want to celebrate too early like in GF week of 2017 when Tex saved a seat on the plane for the cup

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tigers get on top in the third quarter … umpires say ‘Hold my beer’. Full strength Adel except for Seedsman. 32-13 in free kicks and you kicked 12-1 from set shots. It’s nice to win but I’d probably cool the celebrations - wouldn’t want to celebrate too early like in GF week of 2017

Probably should've been 40 frees if they umpired well.

Salty boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers get on top in the third quarter … umpires say ‘Hold my beer’. Full strength Adel except for Seedsman. 32-13 in free kicks and you kicked 12-1 from set shots. It’s nice to win but I’d probably cool the celebrations - wouldn’t want to celebrate too early like in GF week of 2017 when Tex saved a seat on the plane for the cup

You should really be accounting for a team of kids if you're a finals contender - umpires or no umpires.

Remember when most thought Nathan Bock was useless when he was first switched into defence after being drafted as a tall forward from Woodville West Torrens?
So far Billy is looking a chance to make some sort of a career as a KPD, early days yet.

What troubled me most --- his repeated fumbling. Gets 2 hands to the ball, fumbles it often, even on handball receives.

He should be told NEVER to short-pass the ball. Never. He just can't do it with any precision/confidence. ROB :eek: as well.

Frampton just looks like he doesn't know what to do creatively with the ball. If I had to guess, it's self-doubt.
Time to trade in a topline KPD. Would be worth around 3 wins. Frampton is not a long term solution.

We don’t really give a flying Fk

Just happy to show something this season while you make your decline

Why bother?

Sad...

Back