Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

fr-award-png.1430227

Now I will also announce the other Administrator's Choice Award. Let's be honest, this one was decided right at the beginning of the season when one of the all time greats of the league, someone who is already in the Hall of Fame and had won the Frankston Rover Award three-times earlier under three different Administrators, unveiled his masterpiece.

I am awarding Hate with his FOURTH...​

View attachment 1560984

Yes, Frankie! FOUR Frankston Rover Awards for the living legend Hate for contributing an unrivalled statistical resource that is the Sweet FA Plus website.

I've lost count of the number of times this site has made my life easier as Administrator and I am sure countless people across the league have had similar experience in using such an incredible hub of statistics and history. In fact, I referred to it when doing this write up!

Well done Hate on yet another Frankston Rover Award which makes him the standalone leader in number of Frankston Rover Awards won which only reflects a fraction of his contribution to the league!​
King amongst men Hate 🙌

fr-award-png.1430227

Now I will also announce the other Administrator's Choice Award. Let's be honest, this one was decided right at the beginning of the season when one of the all time greats of the league, someone who is already in the Hall of Fame and had won the Frankston Rover Award three-times earlier under three different Administrators, unveiled his masterpiece.

View attachment 1560984

Yes, Frankie! FOUR Frankston Rover Awards for the living legend Hate for contributing an unrivalled statistical resource that is the Sweet FA Plus website.

I've lost count of the number of times this site has made my life easier as Administrator and I am sure countless people across the league have had similar experience in using such an incredible hub of statistics and history. In fact, I referred to it when doing this write up!

Well done Hate on yet another Frankston Rover Award which makes him the standalone leader in number of Frankston Rover Awards won which only reflects a fraction of his contribution to the league!​
Well done once more Hate - time to seriously reconsider rebadging this award in tribute.

fr-award-png.1430227

View attachment 1560984

Did it even have to be stated?

Congrats Hate

I've spent so much time on that site that I needed new reading glasses.

Las Vegas Bears update

Millky95 - 8 votes (equal 5th)
Electronic_Renaissance - 3 votes (equal 23rd)
Broken - 3 votes (equal 23rd)
terrybull - 2 votes (equal 40th)
Senor M - 1 vote (equal 52nd)

0 Fredals
0 TFLUA awards
0 Frankston Rover awards

fr-award-png.1430227

View attachment 1560984

Absolutely indisputable this one. I'll fight anyone who tries. The masterpiece of SweetFA Plus just puts Hate on a whole other level. What an absolutely monumental effort to raise the standard of the league itself. Just awesome.

tflua-tiger-medal-png.1430203

Now I will award the TFLUA-Tiger Award for Administrator's Choice of best QOOTY player of Season 34. For this award, I look beyond the raw statistics and dig deeper into the context of the player's performance and will generally look for those who are outstanding in roles that might not generate a lot of stats.

This season's TFLUA-Tiger Award may be a surprise to many as it is UNPRECEDENTED for a player in this position to win any individual award.

I would like to award the Season 34 TFLUA-Tiger Award to the Baghdad Bombers' Jabba73.

Many of you might be hopping over to Sweet FA Plus and thinking WTF!!?

View attachment 1560967

How can such shithouse stats be rewarded as the best sim player by any metric!?!

And yes, they do look like very s**t stats if you want to measure on a purely statistical criteria.

But I have conducted in-depth research into Jabba73's performances in the back pocket and found out that he had a dominant season as a defensive player.

Jabba73's season:​
  • R1: 21 disposals, 9 marks - 1 goal conceded
  • R2: 3 disposals - 0 goals conceded - oppo donuts!
  • R3: 1 disposal - 4 goals conceded
  • R4: 5 dispsoals - 1 goal conceded
  • R5: 2 disposals - 0 goals conceded - oppo donuts!
  • R6: 6 disposals - 0 goals conceded (Elmer_Judd All-SFA FP)
  • R7: 11 disposals, 3 marks - 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
  • R8: 7 disposals, 6 tackles - 2 goals conceded
  • R10: 2 disposals - 1 goal conceded
  • R11: 9 disposals, 3 marks - 1 goal conceded
  • R12: 7 disposals, 1 mark - 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
  • R13: 27 disposals, 5marks,1goal - 0 goals conceded
  • QF: 12 disposals, 2 marks 0 goals conceded
  • PF: 7 disposals 0 goals conceded - oppo kickless
When you look into the performances of his opposing forward pocket. Jabba73 managed to keep his opponent in 8 out of 14 games to date. Two occasions he kept his opposition to donuts, zero stats all round and on two other occasions the opponent didn't even get a kick. He also kept All-SFA Forward Pocket Elmer_Judd goalless when they went head to head. In fact he only conceded more than 1 goal on two occasions this season and only really had one game against the Old Boys where his opponent really beat him.

For such incredibly miserly defense, I would like to congratulate Jabba73 on winning the TFLUA-Tiger Award and being the first ever back pocket to do so.

show_image.php
YAY GO Jabba73

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S34 R7-1
rd-7-png.1430219

home
Round 7
away
1.0 (6)QTR 14.4 (28)
3.0 (18)QTR 26.7 (43)
8.2 (50)QTR 38.10 (58)
13.5 (83)Full Time10.11 (71)

Round 7 kicked off with the Bombers hosting the undefeated Demons in the MOTR and their strong final quarter got them over the line and solidified their spot in the top 4 with a big scalp. HaroLad starred with 6 goals while kickthething had 20 possies in the rain. Greenery was best for the Dees with 25.

The Demons burst out of the blocks with 8 scoring shots to 1, Tarkyn_24 leading the way and cooney looking dangerous. The lead blew out to as much as 31 points after a Proper Gander goal in the middle of the second quarter but HaroLad scored 2 goals to keep the Bombers in it.

A third goal to HaroLad in the third quarter inspired the Bombers to cut the margin down to single digits, but Bluelegs would help the Demons retain an 8-point advantage at the final change.

In the final quarter once again it would be HaroLad to inspire the Bombers with another two goals in the quarter as the Bombers ran away with a 5 goal to 2 final term.

Goals -
Baghdad Bombers;
HaroLad 6; Ligma 3; Robertio 2; Gab213, PetWussy

Mount Buller Demons; Bluelegs, Proper Gander, Yakker 2; cats2rise, cooney, Headless, Tarkyn_24

Best -
Baghdad Bombers;
HaroLad, kickthething, KohPhi, Pugsley, Ligma

Mount Buller Demons; CrimsonViolet, Tarkyn_24, Headless, Proper Gander

1669375756649.png
3 Tarkyn_24 2 Greenery 1 Robertio

home
Round 7
away
3.1 (19)QTR 15.5 (35)
8.3 (51)QTR 28.9 (57)
8.5 (53)QTR 310.11 (71)
14.10 (94)Full Time14.11 (95)

In Round 7, James Colorado kicked 4 and JyeDye had 22 and 3 tackles.The travelling Roys won a 1 point thriller against the Gumbies.

The Gumbies kicked 2 goals in 2 minutes to start the game but from there the Roys would take control with 10 scoring shots to 2. Leading by 16 at quarter time. Elmer_Judd went on a rampage with 4 first quarter goals.

In the second quarter, the Gumbies wrestled the game back to a one goal game after a 5 goal quarter. Scoring dried up in the third quarter with no goals being kicked for 20 minutes, this was until royboy2 kicked 2 goals in 3 minutes before the end of the quarter.

The Gumbies caught fire in the final quarter kicking 6 goals but missing 5 chance as the accurate Roys allowed them to hold on by the thinnest of margins.

Goals -
Gumbies FFC;
Barrybran 5; CatToTheFuture 3; miggs 2; catsnlakers, DenieD, Rodney Dangerfield, Sky

Roys FFC; Elmer_Judd 5; royboy2 3; Wosh 2; kabanna, Sterge, tigs2010, Zevon

Best -
Gumbies FFC;
CatToTheFuture, GWS Goose, Barrybran, Brick Loosener, beez, StFly

Roys FFC; Allikat, Elmer_Judd, royboy2, Wosh, tigs2010, kabanna

1669375812436.png
3 GWS Goose 2 Wosh 1 CatToTheFuture

home
Round 7
away
3.0 (18)QTR 14.0 (24)
8.0 (48)QTR 28.3 (51)
13.2 (80)QTR 312.5 (77)
15.2 (92)Full Time15.6 (96)

In a tight game all day the visiting Swampies won a thriller by 4 points. okeydoke7 kicked 5 and GotTheGoodes had 21 and 1 goal.

In rainy day at the hippodrome, the teams traded goals early in the game with the Swamprats having a 1 goal advantage at quarter time. The game continued to be tight, James Colorado stepped up in the second to score three of their four goals in the second quarter. The teams went goal for goal in the third quarter and the Furies ended with a three point lead.

An early goal by GotTheGoodes in the final quarter gave the Swampies the lead, and okeydoke7's fifth goal gave the Rats a 10-point buffer. James Colorado's goal cut the margin down to a kick, but GremioPower would answer. Dominic03 would boot a goal in the dying minutes to give the Furies a sniff but the Swamprats defence would hold strong to take the win.

Goals -
Fighting Furies;
James Colorado 4; Chronz, Dominic03, Scythe94, Tugga 2; crazywildhorse, NaturalDisaster, Pickitt

Sin City Swamprats; okeydoke7 5; Grav, ShaunDuggan 2; ant555, GotTheGoodes, GremioPower, Kennedy Parker, kindersmock, Power Raid

Best -
Fighting Furies;
Crazywildhorse, Jyedye, James Colorado, NaturalDisaster, Dominic03

Sin City Swamprats; okeydoke7, GremioPower, GotTheGoodes, ShaunDuggan, philreich

1669375859943.png
3 okeydoke7 2 NaturalDisaster 1 Grav

fr-award-png.1430227

View attachment 1560984

The pleasure is all mine. I greatly appreciate being awarded a fourth Frankston Rover. The league has long been and continues to be a place of immense joy for me and it is my great hope that any of my contributions brings everyone else just a slither of the joy I get from everyone here. :hearts:

Long live the Sweet Football Association. Thank you for this honour and for the kind words people have provided as a result.

fr-award-png.1430227

View attachment 1560984

You totally deserve this Hate - love the nerdy SFA + stuff you've done (and continue to improve regularly)... You made my life easy on a number of occassions...

Seconded.

Absolutely indisputable this one. I'll fight anyone who tries. The masterpiece of SweetFA Plus just puts Hate on a whole other level. What an absolutely monumental effort to raise the standard of the league itself. Just awesome.
Suck hole has already been awarded, pay attention

The pleasure is all mine. I greatly appreciate being awarded a fourth Frankston Rover. The league has long been and continues to be a place of immense joy for me and it is my great hope that any of my contributions brings everyone else just a slither of the joy I get from everyone here. :hearts:

Long live the Sweet Football Association. Thank you for this honour and for the kind words people have provided as a result.
You need to consider changing your username to Love.

S34 Round 7-2
rd-7-png.1430219

Writeups - Dingster and me

home
Round 7
away
3.3 (21)QTR 16.3 (39)
7.5 (47)QTR 29.8 (62)
10.9 (69)QTR 313.13 (91)
15.11 (101)Full Time17.17 (119)

The visiting Wonders were too good for the Bears winning by 3 goals. The efficient LukeParkerno1 kicked 3 and damicky a clear BOG with 12 HO, 29, 4 tackles and 2 goals. His opponent Muddiemoose had 15 HO, 16, 6 tackles and 3 goals was best for the Bears.

The Wonders got out to a lead of 20 in the first quarter in a high scoring affair before a goal right on quarter time to I Dont Care made the margin 3 goals. The Bears would kick the first 3 goals of the second quarter through I Dont Care, Muddiemoose and Cap to take the lead but the Wonders would take back momentum and lead at half time by 15.

Wonders would dominate the third quarter early but miss opportunities until LukeParkerno1 kicks consecutive goals to set up 32-point lead. This would prove decisive as the Bears would not be able to reel it in.

Goals -
Las Vegas Bears;
Muddiemoose 3; Cap, Grin, I Dont Care, Jezmiester40, Millky95 2; Broken , Electronic_Renaissance

West Coast Wonders; LukeParkerno1 3; Damicky, Frothies McVeigh, Soggy2112, SunshineBoy 2; ClarkeM, Cubs2Lions, dogs105, Harpsichord, SM

Best -
Las Vegas Bears;
Tommycash, Terrybull, muddiemoose, Broken, kane249, Millky95

West Coast Wonders; Damicky, Soggy2112, Brenton Davy, SM

1669376172120.png
3 Muddiemoose 2 SunshineBoy 1 damicky

home
Round 7
away
1.0 (6)QTR 13.1 (19)
4.0 (24)QTR 27.4 (46)
7.0 (42)QTR 311.5 (71)
10.1 (61)Full Time14.7 (91)

The travelling OOBs set up a 5 goal win against the Wazzas in the first half. Bonz kicked 4 while Tigerturbulance (19, 7 tackles and 3 goals) and MC Bad Genius (25 and 3 goals) were dominant.

Old Boys set the tone early with three goals in muddy conditions through Axialmat7, Bonz and MC Bad Genius while Footyguy13 scored the only Warriors goal. Goals to SBYM and pantskyle early in the second got the margin down to 1 point and when Dinsdale scored the Warriors had the lead . But the Old Boys would go on to kick 5 unanswered goals to lead by 29 points 8 minutes into the third quarter. Tigerturbulance blew the margin out to 35 after a consecutive goals but Dinsdale would answer with two goals in quick succession. In the end, the lead was too large and the Old Boys ran out comfortable winners.

Goals -
Coney Island Warriors;
Dinsdale 3; Moo 2; Ambrose Burnside, Footyguy13, Mesc, pantskyle, SBYM

Ophidian Old Boys; Bonz 4; Axialmat7 , MC Bad Genius, Tigerturbulance 3; Callums_Guns

Best -
Coney Island Warriors;
SBYM, Dinsdale, Footyguy13

Ophidian Old Boys; Elton Johns Wig, MC Bad Genius, TigerTurbulance, Bonz, U2Tigers

1669376239947.png
Tigerturbulance 3 MC Bad Genius 2 U2tigers 1

home
Round 7
away
8.3 (51)QTR 13.6 (24)
12.5 (77)QTR 28.7 (55)
17.7 (109)QTR 312.8 (80)
22.8 (140)Full Time16.11 (107)

Finally a home team won with the sexy Phoenix team blowing away the Royals by 33 points. DERO was one of four with over 100 DT for the winnners with 8 HO, 27, 2 tackles and 4 goals. por_please_ya had 26, 7 tackles and 1 goal. CakeEater was great with 26, 8 tackles and 2 goals.

In a whirlwind first quarter, the teams traded goals with 6 goals scored in the first 5 minutes. But after that the Phoenix punished the Royals' inaccuracy regularly rebounding to kick the next 5 goals while the Royals could only manage 6 behinds.

Momentum continued for East Side in the next quarter as the lead got out to 34 points before the Royals steadied with two late goals to Ulahoopski and Sarahsmiles to bring it back down to 22 points.

The next quarter was tight with the Phoenix kicking 5 goals to 4 to extend the lead to 29 points at the last change, the Royals not able to make inroads before the final quarter the floodgates opened. The margin blowing out to 52 points before a few junk time goals restored some respectabliity for the Royals.

Goals -
East Side Phoenix;
DERO 4; Chipmunk, Tim Evans Beard, zoops 3; Itsmyshow, mwerps, The Blue Weirdo 2; MP_, sey666

Gold City Royals; The Filth Wizard 4; sarahsmiles 3; CakeEater, Ulahopski 2; camros2, greycrow, Lomas, nahnah, weltschmerz

Best -
East Side Phoenix;
MP_, Chipmunk, Dingster, Wise Guy Sam, zoops,mwerps

Gold City Royals; brahj, Cakeeater, GreyCrow, MrPremiership, Smartys Power, The Filth Wizard

1669376293331.png
DERO 3
MP_ 2
CakeEater 1

No one in Sweet FA history has ever won back to back JTMedals...

Could S34 be the season? Well folks, I'm hearing we may just witness history here tonight...

JT_the_Man

#JTMedal
Now, I just need to remember if I promised you or PhenomenalV1 a lot of votes…

Or maybe it was Headless. But I don’t think it was Headless.

Fine, since you are the one who mentioned it, and PhenomenalV1 didn't award me to PhenoMedal…

The S34 #JTMedal winner is TheInjuryFactory!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back