FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing. No clear winner from here but Liz will take the chocolates.
Yeah she has two key points in her favour in the eyes of the jury.

- Incredible final challenge performance.

- Having George visibly working against her at a couple of points post merge.

George was great entertainment, probably the best I've seen in any Survivor. Imagine the snoozefest this would have been without him.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah she has two key points in her favour in the eyes of the jury.

- Incredible final challenge performance.

- Having George visibly working against her at a couple of points post merge.
Matt's done as well in challenges as Liz. The thing Liz has going for her is she survived tribe swap but Matt can argue the same thing. I personally think Liz's story is stronger but Matt's and Liz's arguments are pretty much going to be the same.

Matt's and Liz's arguments are pretty much going to be the same.

Matt has not been betrayed by one of his closest allies in a few votes.

Oh - and with tonight's win, hasn't Liz won the greatest number of immunity challenges this season?

The last two of them probably saving her from elimination.

Matt's done as well in challenges as Liz. The thing Liz has going for her is she survived tribe swap but Matt can argue the same thing. I personally think Liz's story is stronger but Matt's and Liz's arguments are pretty much going to be the same.

They're equal for mine. Depends on how well Matt explains the switch up in his alliances when he realised he wasn't part of the meat try alliance.

The only good thing with Matt and Liz both there is that it hopefully shouldn't be a clean sweep.

Liz was involved in deciding who got sent home from the start.

Matt and Jerry were told who to vote for while George actually discussed it with Liz even if it was mainly through Shonee early on.

She's had an underrated game due to it being the George show

The nature of Survivor is that the best players often don’t win as they are voted out before FTC. But in the same breath there are no underserving winners - there’s so many moving parts to get to the end.

The only time in Aus Survivor history that the best player has won was GG in All Stars, but it took the most dominant social, strategic and physical season to do it

They've been George's pawns essentially the whole game
You can easily argue they used George as a shield and kept the focus off themselves knowing he’s hopeless at challenges.

Which is exactly what happened and George is sitting in the jury and they are both in the hunt for $500k. In fact, one is going to win it.

It’s perfect play. They’re there for the money and the win, not to entertain folks at home.

Liz was involved in deciding who got sent home from the start.

Matt and Jerry were told who to vote for while George actually discussed it with Liz even if it was mainly through Shonee early on.

She's had an underrated game due to it being the George show
100% she’s been in the dominant alliance and survived being the main target.

Matts mostly skirted by.

If she can pitch her story is way better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back