Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

The Golden God, King George, Kirby, Luke, Feras, last season's winner whose name defeats me, Simon and Jayden for the lols.
The disrespect for Queen Hayley..

Happy for Feras, he got a lot of luck with people doing dumb things to keep him in but thats Survivor. I am not religious (there is no god!) but got emotional when he started praying during the challenge, that was quite moving.
Really disappointed with all the Western Sydney references they didnt play the GWS theme song when he won.

And I dont get the Val hate. she was 100 percent right. her question, albeit dumb. was a 1 word answer and they rambled. All their answers were wishy washy up until Feras' winning speech.

Phares

king tut wtf GIF by unimpressionism

Absolutely a deserving winner. Although I've gotta say it really looked like he was going to butcher his FTC for a while there, which could've made it interesting if he was up against a different opponent.

Happy for Feras, he got a lot of luck with people doing dumb things to keep him in but thats Survivor. I am not religious (there is no god!) but got emotional when he started praying during the challenge, that was quite moving.
Really disappointed with all the Western Sydney references they didnt play the GWS theme song when he won.

And I dont get the Val hate. she was 100 percent right. her question, albeit dumb. was a 1 word answer and they rambled. All their answers were wishy washy up until Feras' winning speech.
She asked a s**t question, then complained they weren't giving great gameplau answers. Her point was more valid if she actually asked a question about there games

I think Aileen's question and follow ups about what was the 'big move' missed the point of how this season unfolded. This season wasn't about making big moves. It was about being able to demonstrate excellent Survivor skills consistently. That is where Feras and Kirby excelled. Caroline might have known where the votes were going most tribals, but I don't think her or Mark understood or could influence the motivations of the other players like Kirby and Feras could.

That being said, if you were judging the season based on a 'big move' scorecard, Feras definitely still won hands down as he was of course able to demonstrate. I would love to see the full unedited final tribal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm stoked for Feras, he was a very deserving winner and his game came across so well on TV over the entire season.

That was such a great season of Australian Survivor. Hats of to the casting team, and of course the players who made the entertainment happen.

I think Aileen's question and follow ups about what was the 'big move' missed the point of how this season unfolded. This season wasn't about making big moves. It was about being able to demonstrate excellent Survivor skills consistently. That is where Feras and Kirby excelled. Caroline might have known where the votes were going most tribals, but I don't think her or Mark understood or could influence the motivations of the other players like Kirby and Feras could.

That being said, if you were judging the season based on a 'big move' scorecard, Feras definitely still won hands down as he was of course able to demonstrate. I would love to see the full unedited final tribal.
He didnt make any big moves.... he controlled his posse and used them as a shield. Its still a great way to play and he is fully deserving of the win but it was not a conventional win.

He didnt make any big moves.... he controlled his posse and used them as a shield. Its still a great way to play and he is fully deserving of the win but it was not a conventional win.
Noooo.

The Kirby vote was a HUGE move (the fake idol to limit the vote to two options and then getting Kirby out).

That’s as BIG a move as I can remember.

He generally played a small target game (which gets more s**t than it should) but his move was absolutely brilliant.

He was also pretty pivotal to Rays contraversial move too, although credit has to go to Ray for that one.

Love reading through this after watching on TenPlay.

Feras and Kirby FTC would have been epic but he played it perfectly. Putting it in footy terms, he was 4 goals up at WT after the pitch, cruised for the next two quarters to be 7/8 goals up at 3QT then plundered 10 goals in the last.

Great win, well deserved

Feras worked his way into that absolutely stormed home there. Topped off with a set up by Kirby, assist by Ray followed by the slam dunk by Feras.

It was a weird season but he’s an incredible player. His greatest strength which wasn’t touched on at all at that FTC was his ability to read people and make under pressure decisions. That’s what won him the game.

Would love to see Kirby as a returnee.

Thankfully Feras won that final immunity, he is a far more deserving winner than Mark or Caroline and once he won that necklace he had the 500k in the bag unless he choked with his pitch and jury questions which he didn't, the fact he beat Caroline in a clean sweep just says it all.

Hopefully he shares some of that cash with Ray who was a great wingman for him.

Noooo.

The Kirby vote was a HUGE move (the fake idol to limit the vote to two options and then getting Kirby out).

That’s as BIG a move as I can remember.

He generally played a small target game (which gets more s**t than it should) but his move was absolutely brilliant.

He was also pretty pivotal to Rays contraversial move too, although credit has to go to Ray for that one.
he technically saved himself. A bigger move would have been not to play the idol at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back