FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

A broken clock is right twice a day.
Tell us how you would have done it better than the woman who won in a clean sweep?

The very nature of the game means the winner is deserving plus she managed to outwit, outplay and outlast king George and Hayley (a former winner herself).

Stupid to sit here and diminish that accomplishment.

Just because she won it doesn't automatically mean she was a good player.
Although i disagree with most of your posts, i tend to agree with this one. She made a lot of mistakes but in the end she got to the end and won. She played better than at least 3/4 of the cast though and she destroyed final council so she deserved it.

My winner rankings are GG/Hayley tie, Jericho (although his final tribal was abysmal). Pia Mark (who wouldnt have won without his wife tanking for him), Dont F with Shane Gould, Liz and Kristie who ironically had the best tribal performance of all time

If I were Matt I would have said something along the lines of my move was using George as a shield then dumping him unceremoniously at the last tribal council.

Of the three Liz was the deserving winner. However, I would have disputed her claim that she was the pivotal one to send George to the tribal council. I'd give that one to Gerry.

I think George expected Liz to vote for him and knew Matt was a possibility. I think it was mostly Gerry as the pivotal vote because he was the most loyal to George until that point. Instead of teaming up with George to vote off Matt he went against George because he knew George was the bigger threat.

Unfortunately that was the only move Gerry really made the whole game that was really his, but it was too little and too late (and he didn't even use that move in his pitch when he should have).

lol - liz did a good job at final challenge and tribal.

but a poor strategic player who was up against terrible final competition.

how matt let her take credit for removing george was pathetic.

an anticlimax to a good season.

also lol at how offended the sausagefest alliance was with gerry.

lol - liz did a good job at final challenge and tribal.

but a poor strategic player who was up against terrible final competition.

how matt let her take credit for removing george was pathetic.

an anticlimax to a good season.

also lol at how offended the sausagefest alliance was with gerry.

Has Shaun recovered yet about not enough people knowing he likes hiking?

Although i disagree with most of your posts, i tend to agree with this one. She made a lot of mistakes but in the end she got to the end and won. She played better than at least 3/4 of the cast though and she destroyed final council so she deserved it.

My winner rankings are GG/Hayley tie, Jericho (although his final tribal was abysmal). Pia Mark (who wouldnt have won without his wife tanking for him), Dont F with Shane Gould, Liz and Kristie who ironically had the best tribal performance of all time
Pia 4th? I'd actually have Liz ahead of Pia. I see Pia pretty much the Gerry of the God mother in that season.

To be honest I have only watched three seasons in their entirety. I'd have it as Mark, Liz and then Pia.

I forgotten the final votes for the season where Mark won it, but even if you took out his wife's vote I'm pretty sure he still had the most votes in the final tribal. Though that was a pretty poor season in general.

Last edited:
Liz absolutely deserved that in the end. Pitched very well and answered all her questions superbly. Won it over Matt as soon as he stumbled on the bit about making a move. Gerry lost it as he had no social connections outside of George on the jury.

Matt’s pitch was actually quite good, but he could never own that George move as Liz had clear back story to want him gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liz absolutely deserved that in the end. Pitched very well and answered all her questions superbly. Won it over Matt as soon as he stumbled on the bit about making a move. Gerry lost it as he had no social connections outside of George on the jury.

Matt’s pitch was actually quite good, but he could never own that George move as Liz had clear back story to want him gone.

All Matt had to do was talk up his final two pact with Gerry and he would have at least said something impressive.

Liz deserved to win out if those 3 as she clearly played the best of those 3.

Shame George didnt win though

Liz is a friend of a friend and we were chatting while watching Survivor a month ago and and they casually said apparently she wins.
Went and checked market and Liz was paying $1.30 so obviously the cat was out of the bag.

All Matt had to do was talk up his final two pact with Gerry and he would have at least said something impressive.

Liz deserved to win out if those 3 as she clearly played the best of those 3.

Shame George didnt win though
George wasn’t a physical threat, which meant making FTC was always reliant on others. It’s why Dave is and will always be the GOAT.

I would have thought anyone who manages to win is pretty “good”.

If you wanna break down was Liz’ season as good as other winners that’s another discussion but to suggest anyone who won wasn’t “good” is absolutely absurd.

I didn't think she played the overall game very well but she was the best of a bad bunch when it came to the final tribal council in front of the jury.

There has been a few winners in the past that were not great players but somehow were able to get to the end, good on them for doing so but they didn't stand out as solid players to me.

As you say though, Liz has the winners cheque now so its all a moot point what anyone thinks.

A predictable finale with the most deserving winner being voted off in George, he was never any chance up against Matt and Liz in that final challenge.

Liz was the next most deserving winner and sold herself well to the jury but she was fortunate with that final challenge suiting her more than the others.

Matt gave a decent pitch to the jury too but stumbled on the questions while Gerry did about as well as he could for a goat that was dragged there.

Overall it was one of the better Australian Survivor seasons with some great episodes but it fizzled out towards the end as Survivor seasons often do.

Slowed down in the last few weeks but that's easily the best season of Australian Survivor and one of the best of any version I've seen.

A pity George couldn't get it done, but he might be behind only Tony in terms of best player/best entertainment for anyone I've seen play the game. I can't wait for George 3.0 and I can't imagine it'll take long.

Hard to say for sure with how much FTC is edited but Liz probably deserved the win. I think Matt played a much better game than his performance suggested though.

You would've enjoyed a Chrissy-Shaye final tribal last year?
Mark and Josh would've ensured one of themselves made it, but regardless, this type of argument is what has completely ****ed the US end game and the US version as a whole.

Liz is a friend of a friend and we were chatting while watching Survivor a month ago and and they casually said apparently she wins.
Went and checked market and Liz was paying $1.30 so obviously the cat was out of the bag.

Nice that Elizaveta is some kind of a friend of a friend. Speak about that if you have something interesting to add.

But don't speak about betting. Sickening. Just stop it.

All some guys seem to do on here is talk about betting. Just stop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back