FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to back blindsides with idols in their pocket as they leave. Wow. I didn’t think they’d pull it off however well played by Maria and Charlie in getting it done.

And now the hat trick. Wild stuff.

I’m guessing Ben voting for Kenzie was incase Venus had played the idol.

That reward challenge debacle by Maria will likely come back to bite next episode.

Last week:
Maria: Ok you two, rock paper scissors for reward.
Venus: She held it over their heads and made them compete for it

This week:
Maria: Waaah how could she say I did that thing that I totally did do?!

**** Maria.

Also I love how Liz is allergic to everything, except somehow conveniently all of the food rewards.

Charlie for the win.

Kenzie is a sweetheart.

And the idol streak continues 😂

****ing hell Q.

Everything was set-up perfectly for him to play it, and then had that sinking feeling he wasn't going to just before tribal. Would have loved to have seen him make his case at final 3. Maria should have pushed him to play it once Charlie said his name.

Maria v Charlie would have been an interesting angle to play on if there were more people left. At Final 5 I don't think it has much juice. One of them is going next.

4 in a row going home with an idol...........sheesh

Glad Q is finally gone at least but it took too long.

Can we stop the stupid letters from home? Give them to everyone instead of making it part of the reward challenge. It is one of the parts of the game I really hate.

It is Charlie vs Maria for the title now so it is a case of who gets immunity now

4 in a row going home with an idol...........sheesh

Glad Q is finally gone at least but it took too long.

Can we stop the stupid letters from home? Give them to everyone instead of making it part of the reward challenge. It is one of the parts of the game I really hate.

It is Charlie vs Maria for the title now so it is a case of who gets immunity now

I miss the physical reunions

So much blubbering and blabbering

Charlie must realise Maria and Q voted for him, just has to make sure she doesn't win another immunity challenge

You would think whoever doesn't win immunity out of Maria and Charlie goes next.

Then whichever one remains is odds on to win the last immunity challenge.

Then if they don't win the last immunity challenge they would be odds on to win the fire making.

One of them will win, the other will finish 5th. Kenzie runner up based on doing absolutely nothing in the game but having a good edit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think whoever doesn't win immunity out of Maria and Charlie goes next.

Then whichever one remains is odds on to win the last immunity challenge.

Then if they don't win the last immunity challenge they would be odds on to win the fire making.

One of them will win, the other will finish 5th. Kenzie runner up based on doing absolutely nothing in the game but having a good edit.

Kenzie doesnt have losing finalist edit. She is either winning or going at fire. Probably winning

Was almost certain Q was going to play his idol from the way they actually showed who everyone was voting for. Wild that it’s 4 blindsides consecutively with idols in their pockets. Wow.

Everything was set-up perfectly for him to play it, and then had that sinking feeling he wasn't going to just before tribal. Would have loved to have seen him make his case at final 3. Maria should have pushed him to play it once Charlie said his name.
She likes to think she's this puppet master genius but absolute bonehead move not to tell Q to play it immediately when Charlie suggested it. That's a huge checkmark on the resume, "I masterminded a hidden immunity idol blindside of my biggest ally."

She likes to think she's this puppet master genius but absolute bonehead move not to tell Q to play it immediately when Charlie suggested it. That's a huge checkmark on the resume, "I masterminded a hidden immunity idol blindside of my biggest ally."

Her face after Q went said it all, those trembling lips

The guy said he spent years working on his grip strength for that challenge a couple of weeks back. If he has gone to the trouble of doing that, you bet he has prepared for fire.

Carson made heaps of replica challenges to study on and practiced making fire at home but then couldn't start a fire to save his life on the island.

They're all fans of the show. I wouldn't be assuming one is far better than the others without any evidence of it

Maria needed the idol at 5 more than she needed Q so I would have risked it if I was her too. No matter what its still going to be either 3-2 or 4-1 against her at the next vote if she is vulnerable and if Q is willing to play the idol on her that's more important

Kenzie doesnt have losing finalist edit. She is either winning or going at fire. Probably winning

Great call. I'm always too into the game/show as it is progressing to see what the edit is telling us... but in retrospect, it was there for all to see (maybe this season more than any other).

Although, I'm still surprised this wasn't a tie in the end. The cynical me would suggest that a tie at the end is somehow disincentivised (not that I would know how that would occur).

Maria not voting for Charlie is one of the most baffling decisions I have seen on Survivor. I just can’t make any sense of it.

Also players being able to help others in challenges is just stupid. Charlie, Ben and Liz may as well have just all worked on Kenzies puzzle to make sure Maria didn’t win immunity.

Ben was a legit goat but he's a metal head so it was one of the most likeable final 3s for me personally for years.

Honestly probably could've flipped a coin between Charlie and Kenzie but I was stoked to see Kenzie win. She's such a sweetheart. I feel like on face value, Charlie played the better game but I guess Kenzie's personality was just undeniable.

Liz. **** Liz. Where did that weird narrative that she would've beaten... well... anyone come from? The whole final 4 were talking as if it was a foregone conclusion. Bitch would've been lucky to get a vote. ****ing lol'd too when she had an excuse for not making fire as well. "Ahhh my wrists click." FFS. "I knew fire would be my downfall." Well bitch, you were sat on an island doing nothing but yelling at Q for weeks. Could've given it a go.

And Maria can get in the bin too. So arrogant when she didn't achieve all that much. And the bitter non-vote for Charlie really showed her true colours. Hope they don't ever bring her back. Charlie > Maria.

Making the losing finalists having to sit through the after show is so cruel, don't know why they think people want to watch Charlie sitting there devastated during what should be a celebration of the season. Also would be nice to have final 4 firemaking not suck the absolute life out of a finale one day.

The Q and Kenzie argument at final tribal was hilarious, can not wait to see Q on 50

I was rooting for Charlie but Kenzie a deserving winner, ended up being a great season after those first few weeks

That was a pretty meh ending to be honest. There was no fun to be had game wise and a lot of the narrative we were being spun and decisions being made were terrible. Kenzie as a winner is fine and pretty predictable but Charlie definitely was the most deserved winner so a bit surprising to see him get to FTC and then lose.

I get people can vote for who they want but there is no good reason for Maria to not vote for Charlie on any level and he has every right to feel hard done by. Very average finale for Maria. If you want to just give the poor girl the money over the law student then just say so like Q did but saying it was because she managed to win that D grade fire making challenge against Liz is insane.

Season overall was bottom tier. One of the worst beginnings I can remember, then a couple of good episodes amongst some fair ones in the middle and then it dropped off again at the end a bit.

Q was the star of the season though and the one really good thing to come out of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back