FTA-TV Survivor 44

Remove this Banner Ad

It was better but there was only one way to go after last week. Still wasnt a fan of the marathon challenge sucking up screen time and everything else seemed rushed at the end but it was something I guess

Survivor still rates really well in the USA in the child demographic, this is why its going in the direction of luck more than strategy. I don't think US Survivor will ever go back to what it was. I will be watching from now on based on the personality of competitors rather than for any decent game play. Once/if Carolyn and Jam Jam (Yam Yam?) go i wont be watching anymore

Feels like it's continually in ffw, really has dropped of a cliff.
Just had it going in the background yesterday while doing other things.
The blindsided maybe the biggest move this season, it's getting more lame by the episode!

Survivor still rates really well in the USA in the child demographic, this is why its going in the direction of luck more than strategy. I don't think US Survivor will ever go back to what it was. I will be watching from now on based on the personality of competitors rather than for any decent game play. Once/if Carolyn and Jam Jam (Yam Yam?) go i wont be watching anymore
What's the point of the child demographic?

Are they going to start selling dolls of Jam Jam and Carolyn?

Are you for real. The fact someone like Jam Jam is even still there shows what a train wreck the show has become. Wouldnt have last 2 seconds back in the day and amazing that casting even puts jokes like him on. Apart from bitching, hes done nothing and no wonder they dont show players surviving like Ozzie and Rupert fishing or people scaling trees for coconuts and the rest b/c no doubt he sits on his fat arse whinging the whole time.

I wouldn't put it past Jeff that they are just providing cast members food these days. I mean the soft millenial types that play thesedays would probably sit out if they had those challenges of blending up all sorts of things.

Where are the food auctions of yesteryear that players looked to get some fuel - I suspect its not needed b/c the season is so short or production is just feeding them on the sly.

Danny is about the only modern Survivor player that would last in S1-30 - most of the rest are just garbage.

Are you for real. The fact someone like Jam Jam is even still there shows what a train wreck the show has become. Wouldnt have last 2 seconds back in the day and amazing that casting even puts jokes like him on. Apart from bitching, hes done nothing and no wonder they dont show players surviving like Ozzie and Rupert fishing or people scaling trees for coconuts and the rest b/c no doubt he sits on his fat arse whinging the whole time.

I wouldn't put it past Jeff that they are just providing cast members food these days. I mean the soft millenial types that play thesedays would probably sit out if they had those challenges of blending up all sorts of things.

Where are the food auctions of yesteryear that players looked to get some fuel - I suspect its not needed b/c the season is so short or production is just feeding them on the sly.

Danny is about the only modern Survivor player that would last in S1-30 - most of the rest are just garbage.
Every season is different. If Johnny Fairplay played like the 2nd time he played on his first season he would have been a totally forgettable player. Jam Jam can play, he has street smarts, he could go a long way on many seasons from the early era.

But you actually missed my point though, i dont like how the game has evolved, i am only watching for the entertaining characters rather than the game bots that seemingly make most of the cast in 41 to 43. I don't think you can deny that Jam Yam is entertaining!

Damn millenials are so soft, I bet they're giving them food.

And why don't they have the auction where they give them food?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you can deny that Jam Yam is entertaining!
No I don't; a poor casting selection selected purely b/c of CBS' BS relatively new policy in relation to their reality shows.

Any reason why we don't get people aged 40+ other than a token player that is automatically on the outside of any alliances b/c the 18-30 year olds dominate the teams?

Every season is different. If Johnny Fairplay played like the 2nd time he played on his first season he would have been a totally forgettable player. Jam Jam can play, he has street smarts, he could go a long way on many seasons from the early era.

But you actually missed my point though, i dont like how the game has evolved, i am only watching for the entertaining characters rather than the game bots that seemingly make most of the cast in 41 to 43. I don't think you can deny that Jam Yam is entertaining!
I find yam yam about as entertaining as a stubbed toe.

Whether you like Yam Yam or not he is clearly cut out of the old school casting model more so than 95% of this cast and definitely isn't the issue. The problem is the 90% all plucked out of the RHAP community who want to play the same boring super nerd game

No I don't; a poor casting selection selected purely b/c of CBS' BS relatively new policy in relation to their reality shows.

Any reason why we don't get people aged 40+ other than a token player that is automatically on the outside of any alliances b/c the 18-30 year olds dominate the teams?

55% of the people cast on the new era of the show have been 30+
22% have been 40+
The oldest player on each season has finished 4th, 2nd and 1st so far (all in their 50s)

Casting has been a bit meh for me too but I think you are barking up all the wrong trees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back