WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to me.

I'm 31 years old and even it was beyond me.

31 going on 62 here.

Did Roman Win so Zayn can beat him for the Titles?

No chance.

I feel they would've split the titles if that was happening. That way you have a safer option should Sami's title reign fall flat.

People bought into his story ending the bloodline. Buying him as champ is another matter entirely.

The contrast in quality between night 1 and 2 is incredible.

Said that before the shows started, especially given there was a 99.9% chance of HHH pissing everyone off and blowing it second PPV in a row.

HHH can’t stand wrestlers, you need to look like HHH with limited move sets to be pushed in his company.

He’s not even the most over babyface at the moment so him winning the gold would have been a bad move and would have thrown away everything they’ve built with Reigns for nothing.

Someone has to defeat Roman, if not Sami (feel the same way as Cody his run would fizzle wayyyy before Summer Slam) then who deserves to end Romans reign of terror ?

There's nobody that currently deserves it, may as well get Stone Cold Steve Austin to do it.

Someone has to defeat Roman, if not Sami (feel the same way as Cody his run would fizzle wayyyy before Summer Slam) then who deserves to end Romans reign of terror ?

There's nobody that currently deserves it, may as well get Stone Cold Steve Austin to do it.
May as well get someone that says their prayers and eats their vitamins brutha

Romans reign has been more tedious than that reign…

Roman to drop the titles to Vince post 1000 days after the entire locker room interferes.

Vince then declares both titles vacant and tournaments for each title culminating in 2 new champions at Summer slam

:)

Which Roman wins, going on a 2000 day bender?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Charlotte? 🤣😂🤣
I said yesterday, I don't like Charlotte, but at least her match with Ripley was interesting, and great. And the right person also won.

I said yesterday, I don't like Charlotte, but at least her match with Ripley was interesting, and great. And the right person also won.

I was being facetious! I haven’t followed her reign to be honest, as Roman has put me off the product. It was probably too soon to put the title on her. WWE creative is just not really creative.

May as well get someone that says their prayers and eats their vitamins brutha

Romans reign has been more tedious than that reign…

I hope Vince smashes the break glass in case of emergency.. glass, presses the button ANDDDDD we get Brockkkkkk vs Roman again (like 11 Friday the 13th movies, this time it's REALLY personal).

I hope Vince smashes the break glass in case of emergency.. glass, presses the button ANDDDDD we get Brockkkkkk vs Roman again (like 11 Friday the 13th movies, this time it's REALLY personal).

heck it, just do a triple threat with Goldberg as well.

Nick Khan, Vince, Steph, Hunter and Pat McAfee can all do some lines with all the sweet Saudi/Shareholder $.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back