Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We're going to be passing the cap around this weekend to collect money for Bobby's fine. Was spotted in Perth drinking heavily and on the durries and accidentally found his way onto the pitch. We're hoping to get him bailed out in time for our qooty game.

1682088098536.png

What fish are you going for mate? I'm not very familiar with the fish over your way, all I know is the Flathead are friggin Montrosities !
Target species are Tailor, Flathead, Whiting, Luderick, Bream

Nightmare setup - I’m traveling to Vietnam on business May 5-15. This is when I think I’ll kick my 1000th!

Now I know there’s internet there, so I’ll still be able to bask in my own glory. BUT I will have a little less time on my hands to REALLY spread the love.

Maybe I’ll schedule some posts…
You could always get them to organize a national holiday to celebrate .

6322279C-5DA3-4FC4-9450-79DF53AEC028.gif

Although think I might have a hamstring problem or something…

20A58050-6AC3-4CA3-8EA2-D6B7EB4E27E7.jpeg

Anyhow what have I missed? Have we won yet? Has okeydoke7 kicked his 1000? Has CursingFijian ventured into the thread or is he still trying to work out ”The Last Man Standing” thread on the Saints board?

Wait, if I’m the maker of the Warriors, does that mean I can end them?
You’re getting a heap of mileage out of that rubber stamp okey.

You’re getting a heap of mileage out of that rubber stamp okey.
Clearly it's the only thing that happened during his adminship worth talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

okeydoke7 you destroy the Warriors and I'll destroy the Old Boys.
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back