Preview Round 11 v Port Adelaide MCG Sunday May 28th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentioned this in the Cumberland thread that KDH assistants were all clones of him. It's terrific having one Dimma, but having anther four like him is detrimental to any FD. I want a group of people who can each individually bring in new ideas of their own so they can build a strong FD and football team that will win us more premierships.
Did you think the same about Macrae? Sure he's taken alot of Dimma to Collingwood but no doubt he's added his own flavour to the mix.

Dimma said Cumberland would go back to the VFL for 3 or 4 weeks, it’s only been 2 weeks so far.
Yes he’s been great those 2 weeks but I guess it’s good they’re sticking to the timeline.

Dimma said Cumberland would go back to the VFL for 3 or 4 weeks, it’s only been 2 weeks so far.
Yes he’s been great those 2 weeks but I guess it’s good they’re sticking to the timeline.
That doesn’t make sense as why is time important about all this? How does 3-4 weeks become significant if he’s played well for two weeks? Should we do the same for KMac, Pickett, Short ,Grimes , Jack or whoever that isn’t performing consistently? What has what Dimma said weeks ago got to do with it anyhow as he’s resigned and no longer the coach? I hope your suggestion is wrong bc if true it confirms everything about what I’ve been saying that there are too many white sheep in our FD.

It's not really about who hasn't been selected to be honest, it's more about who survived from last weeks team/

KMac has been HORRIBLE, how does he keep his spot. And for those that want to answer, because he plays his role, I understand the role he plays, and he is playing it really poorly at the moment, I would allow kid to have a crack at it.

Jack is playing hurt, it's been confirmed, so why keep playing him? Miller's not the answer long term, however, for this week he may be.

Jack and Kmac out, Miller and Banks in as an example.

Yes I would love Cumbo and Sonsie in, but again, it's not about who's missed out, it's about who's been left in!!!

And I would bring in another tall (Bauer, Bradtke) or at least a medium (Cumberland) if Jack was going out, but we all know he - along with every other senior player - will never be dropped.
KMac has been HORRIBLE, how does he keep his spot.
For the same reason that Castagna (and Aarts to a lesser degree) never got dropped last year until right at the end.

I'm still not sure what the reason is.

Mini's first coach presser on the website.

Tiger Army best wishes to you.
Just had a look - to be honest I don’t think I have ever heard him talk before and would have struggled to pick him out of a police line up but, was a pretty good presser actually.

Said all of the right things - seems like a calm, nice guy.

Can see how/why players like him reportedly.

Good luck Mini!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not really about who hasn't been selected to be honest, it's more about who survived from last weeks team/

KMac has been HORRIBLE, how does he keep his spot. And for those that want to answer, because he plays his role, I understand the role he plays, and he is playing it really poorly at the moment, I would allow kid to have a crack at it.

Jack is playing hurt, it's been confirmed, so why keep playing him? Miller's not the answer long term, however, for this week he may be.

Yes I would love Cumbo and Sonsie in, but again, it's not about who's missed out, it's about who's been left in!!!
Jack is sore he isn’t hurt. There is a difference. 90% of players would be playing sore this time of the year

Jack is sore he isn’t hurt. There is a difference. 90% of players would be playing sore this time of the year
If you are as sore as Jack, which is hardly allowing him to compete, then the technicality of sore/hurt doesn't actually matter

He got completely outplayed by Zurk-Thatcher, that's not good reading for any future match ups if he's still 'sore'

A lot of players are also sore, but you hardly notice, that's the difference

Waiting for cute video of Banks calling his parents to say he's going to debut...

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Does the club impose that on any other player?

why 4 weeks?

is it just Cumbo ( and maybe Sons)?

we’ve been shite most of the year…

quite a few in the playing group have been mediocre at best …of those a fair slice of senior players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back