Autopsy 2023 Rd 11 It's Groundhog Day ... again

Who played well for the Blues vs the Swans in Round 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got home after the game. What's the best word for our game plan? Dyslexic - the playing group really want to get it, but they don't. We've gone from contenders pre season to what won't be finals based on what we are bringing to the table. Here we go again..

Harry had his teeth knocked out a couple times tonight .. but agree there is no fwd movement small all flat footed ball hits ground balls goes up other end
Harry just points to space and doesn't actually lead until it's kicked. Is anyone actually coaching him?

Voss has clearly lost the group. They don’t want to play for him anymore

They've lost one another too as they clearly won't play for one another either.

Harry just points to space and doesn't actually lead until it's kicked. Is anyone actually coaching him?
But if the ball is actually kicked into the space then he's quick enough to beat most opponents to it. It often just gets dumped on his head.

Having said that - there were a few beautiful passes to him tonight, which he ran onto perfectly and then dropped. Clearly he's massively down on confidence right now.

Everyone is so dramatic. This is a perfectly valid excuse. There were like 4-5 injuries lol.

We still had more shots than Sydney even with getting run over the top in Q4.

Really unfortunate some of the set shot kicking (Charlie into the man on the mark, but we go the goal anyway... Harry McKay sigh)

Just my opinion but the season is nowhere near over, some of the injured players are very easily replaced, especially in the short term with Fisher/Cincotta etc. Hoping we go 2-1 (3-0 would be a tad too optimistic lol) before the bye then assess.
So you say the season is nowhere near over. We need to win another 8 games minimim. There is 12 rounds left. We play melbourne x2, collingwood again,.port adelaide, freo in Perth, gc on the gc. There alone is 6 guaranteed losses We won't beat essendon either. So seeing we can only lose max 4 more for the year how do you think it will turn out.

Harry had his teeth knocked out a couple times tonight .. but agree there is no fwd movement small all flat footed ball hits ground balls goes up other end
Metaphorically speaking I assume.

Otherwise, I bet he tried to point out which teeth were knocked out to the doctors, albeit unsuccessfully. Instead, the doctors would have e been left thinking he was merely concussed.

My apologies mate. My post wasn't directed at you. It's just that they're a lot of peeps on here saying that they're going to stop being members etc, etc.
It was just a general post directed at all, not just you mate.

I get those people though. The club should never automatically expect that money to be there. They have to generate that hope.

The Voss press conference is a joke.
To call todays effort a ‘massive progression’ and we looked more like the style of football we want to play - is very worrying.

That was almost unwatchable. Can’t believe he is digging in. He speaks like he is coaching a club in year 1 of a rebuild with a bunch of 18 year olds on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can just imagine any of our forwards trying to reach out to a goalkicking coach...

'Damn! Wrong number'
C'mon now. You know they don't have time to train with a goal kicking coach. There's too much other stuff to take.on board. Big Harry said so himself! Goal kicking practice bah. Who needs it

Pls Voss. Mouthguards and fundamentals for a 4 week block. **** gameplans and high level shit. Just Boring ass repetitive routine making habit forming training sessions.

Apparently we can only cancel our membership in a few week window before it rolls over again. I need to switch off the roll-over function somehow.

I pay for 3 memberships and see no football where I am. They just don't give back.
I just sent the request to cancel my direct debit.

It is 100% 2021 all over again.

I was thinking it felt earlier.

Very 2012 for me with everyone talking us up at the start of the year. A well respected former champion of the game struggling as the coach of a Blues team with lofty expectations

Now the injuries have started to hit...

And despite the rumor that I posted about it being as a coaching director the big name coach is suddenly out of contract.

How long until our powerbrokers totally "Carlton" this?

I just sent the request to cancel my direct debit.

Just an email or is there a form? I think you owe the money once it rolls over regardless.

Back