• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually quite like how we are managing him given his injury history. Should be focusing on the long term, when he’s got a midfielders tank lookout.
Geez I can’t understand this BS protection thing, he goes at the ball as hard on hff, he only has to go in win the stoppage and then play hff after, it’s not going to make any difference to his injury history

We’ve tried. Same with keays. But Nicksy keeps going back to that well because he still thinks a midfield with those two in it is “stacked”..
It was clearly a mistake to play Sloane tonight .....most I think wanted him as the SUB ....that early season sharpness has gone

ROB doesnt help either.. my god he got a bath from Witts tonight.. absolutely belted.
We seem to say this every 2nd week .....you just know, ROB will put one of these performances in an important Finals Match

Love the kid but he has a long way to go before he can be considered a permanent midfielder never mind a permanent A grade midfielder.

How about we just assume he won't be and go hard the next 2 years and trade in and/or draft 2 genuine A grade midfielders.
What? You said none of them look like potential A grade or elite midfielder, you don't think Pedlar does? What about Rachele when both have similar potential as drafting 2 potential A grade midfielders.

We will probably thump GC back here later in the season such is the disparity in home and away results for us

Its a shame our next game is against a clearly undermanned and demoralised WCE as rebounding from the umpiring shitshow and the flat overall performance against one of the better sides would have been a better test of our character

Izak Rankine shat his pants facing his old team

Why are people complaining about suburban grounds? The oppo has to play there too. We wouldn’t have beaten dogs at marvel or Gc at Metricon
Metricon not so much but it would be nice to get a game in Melbourne, you know where finals are held when we eventually make them.

People are a bit harsh on Rachele. He has sublime skills and is growing in experience. Guys like Smith and Ned irk me not Rachele
Rachelle, I agree has sublime skills .....but a Toby Greene he ain't .....whereas Pedlar I can see Toby Greene characteristics

I'm certainly not rubbishing Rachelle as a player ....that's not my intention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Izak Rankine shat his pants facing his old team
I wonder if the lack of GC giving a shit with the usual physical stuff directed towards him left him alone to answer the voices in his head telling him this was a huge game with a lot of expectation. Looked like self-ownage if I've ever seen it.

Why does Thilthorpe never get arm chop frees?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobil

Ned is a good SANFL level. Mitch Grigg type. That might be overselling it.

Milera - plays like a million bucks but also needs to do the minimum wage hard work when in defence.

Tex looked very old after quarter time

Sloane was never the answer in the centre with Anderson and Rowell running riot.

Fog is our best KPF

Jones is worth his pick. Has class and guts

Pedler needs to play in the centre. Is his tank that bad?

TT is a brilliant grab, but his field kicking is rather questionable

Izak was seriously lost in the moment of paying his old sude

Soligo and Rachele hitting a bit of a bump.

Losing Doedee was massive and shouldn’t be overlooked

Not being able to bring on someone fresh in the last hurt. Ned would have been probably good for a quarter against tired opponents

The umpiring was disgraceful

The commentary. I can cope with Kelli so long as the others are good. I can cope with Gerard so long as the others are good. I can cope with Dwayne so long at the others are good. I can cope with Dermott so long as the others are good…
I highlighted for this post for being so accurate. Some additions:

Ned had a great game last week, and I thought was he unlucky to be the sub (I thought it should have been Murphy). Nothing went right tonight.

Absolutely mystified why Peds spent the first half of the last quarter on the bench. That first quarter goal was the goal of the year contender stuff.

Dropping Worrell was a massive mistake... the moment Dude got hurt it was even worse.

TT should have been in the middle the moment we dragged ROB. Actually he should have been in a lot earlier than that... but WTF, Murray?

Rankine had a stinker... a bit like when Modra played against us for Freo. He was never booed, but he seemed just off.

Probably thought he couldn't do any worse than rob. I'm ok with something being tried at least rather than keep doing the same thing with rob and hoping for change
Murray in Ruck an ok move in isolation.

But it cost us goals in defence.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rachele is hitting a groove imo. I reckon he's learnt some lessons of late. He's making far better decisions when he gets the ball up the ground (instead of panic kicking like he was) and is starting to look for his team mates more (hopefully never Keays).
Agreed, has looked far more team orientated in the last couple weeks. Big steps. Gotta remember guys like him Soligo are in their 2nd year, they are far from finished products and going to be up and down a bit.

Why are people complaining about suburban grounds? The oppo has to play there too. We wouldn’t have beaten dogs at marvel or Gc at Metricon
You don't think the Bulldogs or Hawks games being played at Marvel would have been better for us?

Not saying we beat the dogs but maybe our percentage is better and maybe the hawks game isn't so close 🤷‍♂️

Back