• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
That 50m penalty was an absolute disgrace. Had a big impact on the momentum in the game.

A few of our boys should probably look at other career opportunities in the near future.

Good
Jones?
Keays. Mostly.
Milera. Again, mostly.
Smith.?
Fogarty?

Bad
Sholl. Soft.
Butts. Not good enough.
Rankine. Not getting it done.
Laird and Dawson. Downhill skiers.
O'Brien. I've had enough.
McHenry. Not good enough.
Sloane. Get him to 250 then retire him. He's cooked.

Ugly
GC kicking 9 unanswered goals against us.
Can't win away from home.
Nicks putting Keays and Sloane in the middle when we were getting slaughtered and expecting a good time.
Nicks putting Murray in the ruck.
Trust in this team.
Umpiring
Commentary. Kelly should be sacked.
Having to play at venues like this 4 times in 2 months.

Last edited:

We aren't ready for a final yet.

Ramp it up against our midfield and we just can't go with teams, especially away from home. Leaking I50s like a sieve, and too many passengers.

It's been a pretty bloody tough 6 weeks of footy for this group. We are getting a genuine picture of where we're at, with no easy kills. 6W 6L.

I think we learnt a fair bit tonight or at least confirmed what most of us knew.

Nicksy needs to improve if he wants an extension.

Michaelaney played really well.I thought.

Milera is great with the ball but just can't defend. It's a problem.

Thrillthorpe makes mistakes but still looks good.

Probably Dawson's worst game for the club.

This should be the last years for Tex and Sloane. Both really drop off in games like these when the game goes up a notch.

Keys fought hard and lifted the team, at the same time loses alot momentum.

Murphy fills a roll but he is not up to AFL standard

I've helped hope for a long time but Scholl isn't up to it.

Last edited:
Umpiring clear bias.

But you need to take the game away from the umpires reach.

We left the door unlocked.

The umpires opened it

GC walked through it.
Then they slammed it shut.

With the help of a dodgy 50m penalty.....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure there will be some whinging about the umpires and the ground costing us

But you can't concede 9 goals in a row against a mid table side like Gold Coast and expect to win. It starts and ends there
They came hard and we had nothing. They resorted to desperate, sloppy, get it forward at all costs football and we persisted with cute millionaire football.

Bad: Rachelle, is the classic downhill skiing player. Needs to learn how to win his own ball in a hard contest. Rankine was just as bad.

Ugly: Nick's just yet again never learns. Same s**t different game.
Umpires: the AFL has to have higher standards. That was poor with many of the frees being called were just outright guesses.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where's that damn "we're handing back the license" thread.

Nowhere near being a genuine top 4 team.

Keays – c’mon enough is enough. Seriously talentless footballer. The momentum killer.

Midfield is C grade. No young A graders on the list. Pointless blowing big dollars on half back flankers.

If having to play in Darwin isn't bad enough we have to endure Kelly #$@#$ Underwood.

Umpiring - woeful.

Soligo – young but very inconsistent. Worrying.

Apart from Worrell, who should come straight back in, the depth cupboard is bare.

I said it in the match thread. Why weren’t we wearing our white strip? It was so bloody hard to distinguish players. Doedee was a huge loss for us. We are no where near as good as we think. I just felt this loss was a matter of giving up. When things were going our way, the boys had plenty of energy. When we started losing the battle, the players looked beat across the ground. This was a really bad loss

Could see Tex was mentally off from the get go. Yes he kicked 2 goals but instead of attacking the ball he spent 90% of the night looking to body his opponent and getting soundly beaten.

Back