Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Swans v Eagles Sat June 24th 4:35pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Heeney v West Coast is more enjoyable at this rate. 4.3 apiece going into the last. Should be a cracker.

Gsus, started listening on the radio for the past 10mins and I assumed this was the last quarter. Surely WCE find something to not let this become the record it's heading towards. 🫤

This has to be Simpsons's final game as coach of the Eagles. It's selfish from him if he doesn't stand down and almost Malpractice from the Eagles board if they don't have the courage to fire him.

2018 is a long time ago and Simmo has just about run out of credits in the bank, and going into deficit.

It's fairly obvious he won't be there next year, no point keeping him on now, the players clearly are not listening to him anymore (and yes I am aware of their massive injury list, but I still think they are somewhat better than constantly getting flooded by 100 points every week)

Surely if you were playing for west coast you’d punch someone there and cause some sort of damage. Would rather miss 6 weeks than play in that team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why we even show up if we don't show up. Let's just forfeit the season and give anyone who plays us 4pts and a 5% percentage boost.

A serious question is there a maximum of amount of players you can delist retire at the end of the year? What is the number?

Back