Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Crows v Eagles Sat June 10th 4:35pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Crows by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

40,000 Adelaide Crows supporters stood, clapped and cheered for a man who called an indigenous footballer a 'weak black c***' as he was chaired off the ground and you think it's my post that's in poor taste? Alright then m8.

The only thing that's in poor taste is Taylor Walker's continued employment as an AFL footballer and the hero worship he receives from your fans.
I can guarantee you are a far worse human being than Taylor Walker!

I can guarantee you are a far worse human being than Taylor Walker!
Untrue, I've never called an indigenous person a weak black c***. But it definitely does seem that in your mind stating true but inconvenient facts about the Crows on the internet is a greater crime than racial abuse?

Just to remind you, the two things I've said that have caused you to be so upset are 'the Crows have a bottom 4 record outside of SA' and 'Taylor Walker racially abused somebody'. Both of these statements are objectively correct facts, even if it would make you feel more comfortable to forget about them.

40,000 Adelaide Crows supporters stood, clapped and cheered for a man who called an indigenous footballer a 'weak black c***' as he was chaired off the ground and you think it's my post that's in poor taste? Alright then m8.

The only thing that's in poor taste is Taylor Walker's continued employment as an AFL footballer and the hero worship he receives from your fans.
If you point out on this site that football still celebrates a racist you're hit with disagrees en masse.
Tex Walker is a racist. That's an uncomfortable statement but is true.

The clip they had with him and the man he vilified where it became all about Tex's redemption was sickening.
He's a low intelligence racist. Nothing more.

If you point out on this site that football still celebrates a racist you're hit with disagrees en masse.

The clip they had with him and the man he vilified where it became all about Tex's redemption was sickening.
m8 I promise you I couldn't give the slightest s**t about the likes of Kane McGoodwin and Dangerzone hitting me with 'dislikes'. If they started agreeing with me I'd be worried.

He always attacks our younger players too, smashes them and thinks nothing of it but then gets on his high horse labelling others as racists.
I have been on this forum long enough to know who the good & poor posters are.

Thinks its hilarious to snipe our ex-captain kicking 10 goals in his 250th.

Port have actually turned their season around by entrusting their younger players more at the expense of older players. Can look no further than making the tough decision to drop your captain as he has had a poor season whilst playing Sinn.

He always attacks our younger players too, smashes them and thinks nothing of it but then gets on his high horse labelling others as racists.
It's great to see the Clarkson defenders and the Walker defenders getting on so famously in this thread. Maybe you can all meet up and have a good chat about how much you don't like me at your next Klan meeting.

Thinks its hilarious to snipe our ex-captain kicking 10 goals in his 250th.

Really not sure what relevance you think this has. Does being good at kicking goals make racism excusable in your eyes?

Making one racist comment does not make you a racist. He has apologised and worked to make amends.

Polly farmer used to complain about racists comments he received from Geelong supporters even when he played for them. Does that make Geelong a racist club?

Wasn't it a Power supporter who threw a banana at Eddie Betts? Port is obviously a racist club.

Making one racist comment does not make you a racist.
Yeah, it does actually.
Wasn't it a Power supporter who threw a banana at Eddie Betts? Port is obviously a racist club.
Unlike you, I don't pretend that the woman who racially vilified Betts isn't a racist just because she wears the same colours that I do. Here's the difference though. When a member of the PAFC racially vilifies somebody, we take away their membership. When a member of the AFC racially vilifies someone, you chair them off the field and give them a standing ovation, as long as they're good at kicking goals.

Your boys disgraced themselves today. Year after year Brisbane get talked up as a flag fancy despite an appalling MCG record.
Most people who are for example not racist or whatever, when really angry, blurt out something, I know I do. I'm gay and call people fecking NTTAWWTters when really angry. All the people who know Tex know he's not. Keep up with your ignorance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles should be fined by the AFL for barely fielding a team each week at the top level. Reserves team being beaten by amateurs in the WAFL as well.

Disgrace.

Did you clap and cheer for the racist like you were at a Trump rally as he was carried off the field?
When you get angry and say a racist or sexist or such comment, it doesn't make you racist or sexist - if it is your habit to do so, then sure. Gay people call other gay people sickening things when they are angry. It's okay to call hateful things to clubs you hate regularly - I think that is where real hatred lies and most of us do it. Sorry, you may not get this... most people in footy are not quick or worldly

When you get angry and say a racist or sexist or such comment, it doesn't make you racist or sexist
Yeah, it does.

When I get angry I don't say racist or sexist comments, because I'm not racist or sexist.

Yeah, it does actually.

Unlike you, I don't pretend that the woman who racially vilified Betts isn't a racist just because she wears the same colours that I do. Here's the difference though. When a member of the PAFC racially vilifies somebody, we take away their membership. When a member of the AFC racially vilifies someone, you chair them off the field and give them a standing ovation, as long as they're good at kicking goals.

Yet you cheer SPP who assaulted a women in a drunken nightclub incident.
And wasn't it a Power player who smashed his car after attending a boozy club get together and then went into hiding for 24 hours so he could avoid a breath test?

something about glass houses comes to mind.

If Walker is really remorseful and learns than he should be forgiven. If not then well, that's his problem. There will always be prejudice around.

Either way, don't see how it detracts from his achievements as a footballer.

Painful for us, but beyond caring...

Most people who are for example not racist or whatever, when really angry, blurt out something, I know I do. I'm gay and call people fecking NTTAWWTters when really angry. All the people who know Tex know he's not. Keep up with your ignorance.

What has my comment making fun of Brisbane's MCG record got to do with Tex or racism?

Yet you cheer SPP who assaulted a women in a drunken nightclub incident.
And wasn't it a Power player who smashed his car after attending a boozy club get together and then went into hiding for 24 hours so he could avoid a breath test?

something about glass houses comes to mind.
A couple of dumb drunk teenagers doing dumb drunken things isn't in the same 'glass house' as a 30 year old man calling someone a weak black c***.

I absolutely promise you, if a Port Adelaide player or staff member ever racially vilifies somebody, I will want them out of my club immediately. Feel free to quote this back to me if it ever happens.

It’s bizarre that random fans who wouldn’t know anything about what Tex is like in person, think they’re in a better place to judge than his own indigenous teammates

A couple of dumb drunk teenagers doing dumb drunken things isn't in the same 'glass house' as a 30 year old man calling someone a weak black c***.

I absolutely promise you, if a Port Adelaide player or staff member ever racially vilifies somebody, I will want them out of my club immediately. Feel free to quote this back to me if it ever happens.
Sexual assault is worse than a comment .

And SPP has shown minimal remorse for his actions

Last edited:
Back