Review Find Someone Who Loves You Like Freo Loves Alphabet Stadium - Rd 20 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought there was nothing to get out of a bunch of dead rubbers to end the season, but I was wrong, we can get the supporters passion back and show what we’ve really got for the future.

That was a bloody enjoyable game. Kudos to Jackson, Serong and especially Pearce who has copped a lot this year, and I completely lost faith in him but he played a blinder from full back today. Up the Dockers

F2Lx6M8agAAJBTA

Bottle that win and make the boys consume it prior to every game.

What ever was said, eaten, drunk, touched or whatever prior to the game by the team, please rinse and repeat for every game from now on!

Onya boys.

It makes everyone look a lot better when we bring a contested game and a lot of energy.

Ultimately, we took our chances better. That Amiss one on one mark and goal, Freddy kicking a goal out of nowhere in the Gary Ablett Jnr style, that run of three goals as Blizcas started feeling his hammy and they pushed him to compete harder (to predictable results).

And then Cameron kicking it to the moon before Aish marks when taking a set shot 35m out.

Seven points.

Hard contest. Everyone needs a massage, a warm bath and a loving cuddle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright then. The loser has to write a limerick about Jack Anthony and post it on the post game review thread.

I have to write a limerick
I wasn't trying to be a dick
Jack Anthony had hair
After that game **** yeah
We make locals at GMHBA sick

Also for all those that have been commenting in the Peel Thread that Hamling is cooked/done and dusted/should retire, I think we should acknowledge after this game that he can still be relevant at the highest level, even though he might not perfectly fit the gameplan?

Treacy is really showing some good signs, holding his marks and thinks through his passes. Really crashed the packs also.

Pearce was incredible, Geelong were very good at isolating their guns in good positions, we could have easily been smashed if he hadn’t played so well.

Liked Wagners game also, gives good but not dumb drive.

Also for all those that have been commenting in the Peel Thread that Hamling is cooked/done and dusted/should retire, I think we should acknowledge after this game that he can still be relevant at the highest level, even though he might not perfectly fit the gameplan?

This is why I want to keep Tabs around. We need an experienced break glass in case of emergency key forward.

Superb. Felt like everyone that had been down suddenly found form at once.
Freddy, Switta, Pearce, Ryan, Clark, Shultz etc.
Treacy was the unsung hero, the amount of times he destroys the ball in a contest and directs it to the smalls, plus his field kicking is superb.
Sturt continues to grow. Didn't have his set shot magic boots on today but he's starting to get decent numbers and his kicking to other forwards inside 50 is elite. He deserves a contract.
Wagner can play and Stanley continues to show he has some real attributes for the level.
Small doses but still a bit of vintage Sonny and Amiss did a few Amiss things.
One for ages. And what a game footy is where even after the season we've had that win can make your day.
Unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back