Bumped We don't play footy to lose - autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

i get wanting Reid, who knows maybe we trade, maybe WC put us in that position in a few hours. Whatever.

But just let a LITTLE bit of happiness in your life with a win. Do you think 2 and 3 (should it fall that way) are just going to be hot garbage or something?

Hope those wanting us to win get down to Arden and celebrate like we won a flag!

Lost the highest rated pick 1 in history, compo pick for McKay went from 2-3 now.

The glimmer of excitement we had going into next year is gone. Please celebrate the win for the next decade we will need to deal with the consequences.
You have a great bunch of kids with tons of talent, likely pick 2 and 3 in a great draft. You’ve got Al Clarkson back.

And your team has just had a good morale boosting win.

Mate i tell you I’m going to be barracking hard for an eagles win <<<errr tonight>>>> tomorrow. Losing games to get players never works.

Culture >>> tumbleweeds >>> draft picks.

We won a flag with 4 top ten draft picks, two of whom weren’t playing on the day.

Reid is a consolation prize, not the prize.

Last edited:

Finally!!!!

Feel like a massive weight had just been lifted.
Personally I think the glow of the win will disappear from the players pretty quickly what with the off season, but **** me it will be nice for them going into round 1 next year not hearing questions about if we're about to have consecutive loss number 3000.

You’re better than this mate. Have a glass of red and a line and enjoy it.
Im literally not mate. Im a “if you’re not good enough, get the best kid in the draft”

Why does every ****in club do it? But when its our turn, we want to parade around as “shinboners” in the last game? Come on mate, we have absolutely nothing to celebrate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminded of the Cam Rayner cup which we won (lost) and got LDU at 4 anyway

Losing overrated. Winning good
i get wanting Reid, who knows maybe we trade, maybe WC put us in that position in a few hours. Whatever.

But just let a LITTLE bit of happiness in your life with a win. Do you think 2 and 3 (should it fall that way) are just going to be hot garbage or something?

Does feel like there's been this weird "We either get Reid or we get NOTHING!" vibe going around this week.

spoon GIF

Send this express to Perth.

They were garbage and something seems off with that

But they didn’t have any incentive to tank with their first pick to be traded out
No but the AFL are right up their arses and own those bitches. Watch Sanders disappear, watch Reid disappear, watch us lose our FB for 4 fifths of **** all return. We had ONE ****ING JOB TODAY. Larkey kicks 9 and we lose. Im gutted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back