Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been told this morning over a coffee that if Smith requests a trade the Dogs will entertain offers.

And Smiley Boy is not far off the money, although my contact reckons it’s player driven and not coach driven. He doesn’t get along with our group.

Been told this morning over a coffee that if Smith requests a trade the Dogs will entertain offers.

And Smiley Boy is not far off the money, although my contact reckons it’s player driven and not coach driven. He doesn’t get along with our group.
Personally can’t see Smith ever getting there mentally so as much as I don’t like losing our only decent younger kid I can understand the clubs thinking

Had a feeling Lobb would be him pushing it bloke is a genuine deadset mercenary so we can’t be too surprised however unless someone satisfies us at the trade table can realistically just hold him, plays his role well enough but is replaceable with a Chol type or Darcy if looking internally

This worries me the most (players wanting him gone). I understand players need to be happy but we risk becoming a team of premadona’s!!

Incorrect man.

So how do they win a flag playing predominantly 2 KPFs yet we can have Naughton ruck for 5 minutes a quarter with Marra and Darcy forward?
They played two rucks as well - Cameron and Cox, as we played English and Lobb. The structure is similar.

They have an elite intercepting defender and better small forwards. And elite wings.

They played two rucks as well - Cameron and Cox, as we played English and Lobb. The structure is similar.

They have an elite intercepting defender and better small forwards. And elite wings.
Correct however the point was having a lack of marking power up forward if Naughton goes into the ruck for 5 minutes which is farcical given we already have some serious talent developing and then throw in a Croft on top

Correct however the point was having a lack of marking power up forward if Naughton goes into the ruck for 5 minutes which is farcical given we already have some serious talent developing and then throw in a Croft on top
I'm more concerned about Buku deciding to stay after the Sam Power visit to his house + Lobb leaving rumors.

I think we know where this is heading ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more concerned about Buku deciding to stay after the Sam Power visit to his house + Lobb leaving rumors.

I think we know where this is heading ...
Buku needs to bulk up this season then i’ll entertain him being back up ruck

Buku needs to bulk up this season then i’ll entertain him being back up ruck
Unless he grows 6 inches in height I really don't like the plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back