AFL Player #27: Mason Redman šŸ•

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a pretty good mix to me. Can play fortnite, completely * someone up and then eat a sheep. What's not to like?

Steven Seagal Birthday GIF by Remus & Kiki Animation

Ah yes, we're at the time of year we want want to convert our good flankers in to midfielders to fix the midfield problem.

The off-season bingo is rapidly becoming complete! Mathieson , Bytel, convert a flanker. Tick, Tick, Tick.
Yet Dodoro is a clown for continually converting flankers šŸ˜›

Ah yes, we're at the time of year we want to convert our good flankers in to midfielders to fix the midfield problem.

The off-season bingo is rapidly becoming complete! Mathieson, Bytel, convert a flanker. Tick, Tick, Tick.
Not converting just mixing it up a little especially as a plan b option during a game. We have a lot of jb flankers. He was drafted as a forward so switching the magnets occasionally isnā€™t always a bad idea.

Redman our rep in the Fox Footy longest kick comp.

Full list of Fox Footyā€™s Longest Kick competitors:

1. James Sicily (Hawthorn)

2. Adam Saad (Carlton)

3. Trent Rivers (Melbourne)

4. Mason Redman (Essendon)

5. Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (Western Bulldogs)

6. Daniel Rich (Brisbane Lions)

7. Isaac Smith (Geelong Cats)

8. Daniel Gorringe (Wildcard)

9. Brendan Fevola (Wildcard)

10. Arie Schoenmaker (Tasmania Devils)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I donā€™t think anything is like the Thames šŸ¤® the Clyde is also nasty, and so is Sydney as a whole whenever it rains.
cmon! heā€™s being brave enough to say what he is thinking as an opinion, donā€™t bully him

Do they still call those "Tweets" or are they called "X's" or something now?
Dunno. "Posts" maybe. Or Teexts. I'm mostly going with "not-Twitter" "formerly-Twitter" "platform formerly known as Twitter" "Twixter" etc. The site logo on my sticky tab is still a bird, and half the stuff redirects back to twitter.com. It looks like a placeholder for something else if you try to put X in a sentence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back