Media If YOU don't like media about rookies or sophomores being signed- Do not read this!

Remove this Banner Ad

You sound bitter mate, have a Guinness.
Sad Alec Baldwin GIF by DreamWorks Animation

She has probably worn out her welcome at the Dragons, so I reckon you should get her across to the Royals.
I've had to gag and bag the royals LG for their approval to bring her back but i do what i want.

I've had to gag and bag the royals LG for their approval to bring her back but i do what i want.
My eyes hadn't focused properly and I legit thought for a second this said you had to gang bang the Royals LG. That would be dedication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My eyes hadn't focused properly and I legit thought for a second this said you had to gang bang the Royals LG. That would be dedication.
It's not my fault if they enjoy it. krakouers knows

She has probably worn out her welcome at the Dragons, so I reckon you should get her across to the Royals.
Ligma is a highly respected and beloved member of the Dragons actually

Strigoi joining the Old Boys confirmed!
Tigerturbulance taking advantage of the cheese incursion at the Hawks.
you are spot on serial_thrilla
our recruitment strategy at Spotswood has become highly successful now we use the cheese finder method
where there is cheese, there are people wanting to be recruited, absolute gold mine and one I am glad the Bombers haven't figured out

hamsterjetcartumblr.gif

Must be my birthday…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back