Status
Not open for further replies.
Fin Macrae is FWD only

Shaun Mannagh MID/FWD
Daniel Curtin DEF/MID
Zane Duursma MID/FWD
Darcy Wilson MID/FWD

HH Def only

Jackson looking like the only viable R/F. Not for me until Hodor gets injured.

Elijah Hewett MID/FWD might be an option if you are desperate for a midpricer. Be $250k odd. Scored well in bursts last year, should improve after a big PS.

Joel Jeffrey DEF/FWD set to play half back this year...........priced about $340k. Classic midprice trap. Or is he...........?

Fin Macrae is FWD only

Shaun Mannagh MID/FWD
Daniel Curtin DEF/MID
Zane Duursma MID/FWD
Darcy Wilson MID/FWD

HH Def only

Jackson looking like the only viable R/F. Not for me until Hodor gets injured.

Elijah Hewett MID/FWD might be an option if you are desperate for a midpricer. Be $250k odd. Scored well in bursts last year, should improve after a big PS.

Joel Jeffrey DEF/FWD set to play half back this year...........priced about $340k. Classic midprice trap. Or is he...........?

Well it's do or die for Fin Macrae next year. Contract year in 2024 so he either gets games or he's out but I don't have much faith that he gets many games. Only played 3 games in the last 2 years and 2 of those were as Sub and with the pies only losing Adams & Ginnivan but gaining Shultz I would say he won't play many senior games again next year.

No Tom Lynch?
Maybe over Fisher, will he play round one? Seems like everyone is expecting Richmond to have a down year, will he score enough to justify his price?

Not ruling anyone out yet, but don't want many mid-pricers this year.

Last edited:
Anyone got a brief summary of how it's supposed to work with Round Zero, the upside down sugar plum fairy round, AFLX Reloaded round and all that gear?
More theoretical interest, just how they will manage in terms of best 18 or whatever.

Anyone got a brief summary of how it's supposed to work with Round Zero, the upside down sugar plum fairy round, AFLX Reloaded round and all that gear?
More theoretical interest, just how they will manage in terms of best 18 or whatever.
Haven't seen anything yet.

Last I saw on Twitter they were asking for idea's haha.

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he is one you might keep an eye on.
Was he one of the blokes in Dew's Bad books?

Tweet should read "can run AWAY FROM CONTACT all day" but it doesn't mean he can't be a good SC rookie.

Not sure it was Dew, didn't get picked after the Dew left either. And the Suns need a good wingman too.

Gotta laugh. This will take some beating. Gives other journos a decent challenge to try and better it.

N(M)ovember premiers WaynesWorld19 :moustache:

View attachment 1863246
Apparently their fitness guy told them if they set a PB they don't have to run more 2km's during preseason. Might explain the good results.

Frothing time trials is a bit silly really (not that it stops me). Almost every 2nd/3rd/4th year player should be setting PB's just due to be natural improvement as a professional athlete.

Bevo saying this will be the fittest strongest team he’s taken into round 1 in 9 years.
Is there a team that won't be 🤣 ....it's membership sale season of course

Should have a good choice of rookies this year but damn does the extra byes hurt with planning. Why cant they just have round 0 as a northern states special round and have 5 games in Sydney Canberra and Blacktown and 4 games at cairns, goldcoast and the lions temp place.

At the moment the only rookies in the first round I would consider are outside the top 10 maybe and Windsor. Mckercher likely to spend most of his on the forward flank. I don't think he'll have the tank yet to play wing much. Reid will be split between forward and midfield likely and likely play like Dusty in his first year (avg about 75.). Curtin I dont see playing many games in his first year. Duursma a marking forward. Watson same as mckercher but has more competition for spots. Sanders will be a 60 avg at most because he'll be a pressure forward and they dont score high in a dogs side. Caddy likely avg similar to Perkins or Cox first year but only if he starts forward (50 avg). Line through O'sullivan as he'll probably play like 5 games at most. Same with Read. Walter will likely play a few more games if he has the tank but I dont expect he'll be a high scorer. Windsor Is the 1 I'd look at most because he play flank/wing most taking over pickett who they want to rotate in the midfield if possible and is body ready. Bonus if he starts back. Rogers most likely a forward pocket. So out of those Windsor, & *Wilson.

As for Mid-Pricers and premos I'll wait to see closer to round 1. Most likely Clayton Oliver I would look heavily into during the pre-season. Also Gawn as he is free of Grundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back