Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How long is the clock overnight? Definitely feel flaps can’t have been on much at this point between like 10:30-11 when I went to bed and it was Zims pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for info though, what times does the clock run again please?

Not sure. I only do the league upkeep BF side.

Rockford has less time these days so I’ve tried to keep thread, lists and trades up to date here ect so it’s as easy as possible to handle the UF side of things.

Rockford can you please take a look at the overnight clock.

Maybe down time from 11pm-8am but otherwise 6 hour picks. Idk what it’s set for at the moment but the bois like to sleep in.

Rockford can you please take a look at the overnight clock.

Maybe down time from 11pm-8am but otherwise 6 hour picks. Idk what it’s set for at the moment but the bois like to sleep in.
It's down time from 11pm-5am AEDST. flaps should've had from ~11pm AEDST to ~11am AEDST to make a pick. If that 12 hours isn't long enough we can look to increase it.

** That said, I've just tried logging in with the admin account on UF and am getting an error, not a password change error, some weird token related error. So while that's happening I can't make any changes or execute any live trades **

It's down time from 11pm-5am AEDST. flaps should've had from ~11pm AEDST to ~11am AEDST to make a pick. If that 12 hours isn't long enough we can look to increase it.

** That said, I've just tried logging in with the admin account on UF and am getting an error, not a password change error, some weird token related error. So while that's happening I can't make any changes or execute any live trades **

That seems pretty reasonable timing to me.
Anyone have issues with this clock now we have the timing listed.

And if you do see point two. Any changes might not happen straight away.

That seems pretty reasonable timing to me.
Anyone have issues with this clock now we have the timing listed.

And if you do see point two. Any changes might not happen straight away.
Thing is I had all the time in the world to shop pick 8. What did flaps have to maybe trade that pick? He has had no where near the same opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back