Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is I had all the time in the world to shop pick 8. What did flaps have to maybe trade that pick? He has had no where near the same opportunity

Are you counting the 6+ hours before the draft had officially started?

Make your suggestion on what the clock should be if you think it could be fairer.

Thing is I had all the time in the world to shop pick 8. What did flaps have to maybe trade that pick? He has had no where near the same opportunity
That's because you were shopping Pick 8 when Pick 5 was being made and the draft hadn't started yet :D

I hear you. How long do you think the clock should stop for overnight? Can't guarantee it'll get changed but, ultimately, he didn't time out and was able to make his pick. And you have pre-ranks that can be set in advance. I'd suggest that if you're planning on trading any pick that you start that process before the pick is live.

That seems pretty reasonable timing to me.
Anyone have issues with this clock now we have the timing listed.

And if you do see point two. Any changes might not happen straight away.
Now that I understand how the clock works, current setup seems OK to me. We also have to be mindful that we've got a fair few picks to get through.

Angus Brayshaw retirement hurts

Angus Brayshaw retirement hurts
Hurts so much man, like for dees fans, its an absolute gut punch, i dunno about u but he was one of my fav players of this era, we dont win in 21 wo him and Maynard got 0 weeks for it absolute joke. I said at the time to my dad that this is gonna end Gus' career and i thought for a bit wed gotten lucky that he was gonna be ok but i was wrong. So im not surprised, i dont blame Maynard for it coz its one of like 6 concussions but i do think its an absolute joke that Maynard got 0 weeks for what was a totally reckless act, how can the AFL say they are protecting players heads and then that happens and the guy doesnt get a week coz some QC with a silver tongue talked the tribunal out of the suspension. Can be argued that it won Coll the premiership, i mean we lost by a kick, and ye we cost ourselves with out horrible conversion and horrible entry into 50 but if Brayshaw plays hes a goal diff so maybe coll dont win if maynard doesnt knock him out, not to mention maybe Brisbane beat Coll if Maynard isnt playing coz that was also a 1 goal game. A lot of ifs, i hate collingwood and i know none of this is relevant to this league and any pies fans just enjoy ur win and dont come at me coz im just sad about brayshaw and ive been angry about that hit for 6 months and now im just super super sad. GG Gus, ty for the premiership, u will be missed and i hope he has a healthy life and the concussions dont ruin the rest of his life. Ok back on topic sry for the rant, continue.

That's because you were shopping Pick 8 when Pick 5 was being made and the draft hadn't started yet :D

I hear you. How long do you think the clock should stop for overnight? Can't guarantee it'll get changed but, ultimately, he didn't time out and was able to make his pick. And you have pre-ranks that can be set in advance. I'd suggest that if you're planning on trading any pick that you start that process before the pick is live.
tenderwarrior had free list spots so I've had to find something else to whinge about.

Hurts so much man, like for dees fans, its an absolute gut punch, i dunno about u but he was one of my fav players of this era, we dont win in 21 wo him and Maynard got 0 weeks for it absolute joke. I said at the time to my dad that this is gonna end Gus' career and i thought for a bit wed gotten lucky that he was gonna be ok but i was wrong. So im not surprised, i dont blame Maynard for it coz its one of like 6 concussions but i do think its an absolute joke that Maynard got 0 weeks for what was a totally reckless act, how can the AFL say they are protecting players heads and then that happens and the guy doesnt get a week coz some QC with a silver tongue talked the tribunal out of the suspension. Can be argued that it won Coll the premiership, i mean we lost by a kick, and ye we cost ourselves with out horrible conversion and horrible entry into 50 but if Brayshaw plays hes a goal diff so maybe coll dont win if maynard doesnt knock him out, not to mention maybe Brisbane beat Coll if Maynard isnt playing coz that was also a 1 goal game. A lot of ifs, i hate collingwood and i know none of this is relevant to this league and any pies fans just enjoy ur win and dont come at me coz im just sad about brayshaw and ive been angry about that hit for 6 months and now im just super super sad. GG Gus, ty for the premiership, u will be missed and i hope he has a healthy life and the concussions dont ruin the rest of his life. Ok back on topic sry for the rant, continue.
To be fair its worse for jordie than dees fans

Are you counting the 6+ hours before the draft had officially started?

Make your suggestion on what the clock should be if you think it could be fairer.
Honestly I think its fine the way it is 😂😂

I just think for 1st round or top 20 we should make sure every pick is "pure" after that make sure you have a decent preranking list.

To be fair its worse for jordie than dees fans
well ye he gets the double whammy so yes it is, its like if clarry retired it would be worse for me than for jordie coz i have him in PRC. But i know both Jordie and WGS and all dees fans are very sad over this coz he rly was a fan fav and one of the best 2 way guys weve had in my lifetime. His defensive running and versatility were huge for us over the past few yrs.

Honestly I think its fine the way it is 😂😂

I just think for 1st round or top 20 we should make sure every pick is "pure" after that make sure you have a decent preranking list.
Clock stops for 6 hrs tho right? I am a little confused as to how flaps' pick was so quick but its not a huge issue and no one has timed out, thankfully i have flaps' number so i can text him when he gets stuck in the floods and almost times out, cricket training only goes for so long so most players are prob fine.

Clock stops for 6 hrs tho right? I am a little confused as to how flaps' pick was so quick but its not a huge issue and no one has timed out, thankfully i have flaps' number so i can text him when he gets stuck in the floods and almost times out, cricket training only goes for so long so most players are prob fine.
Not if the water takes out phone towers

well ye he gets the double whammy so yes it is, its like if clarry retired it would be worse for me than for jordie coz i have him in PRC. But i know both Jordie and WGS and all dees fans are very sad over this coz he rly was a fan fav and one of the best 2 way guys weve had in my lifetime. His defensive running and versatility were huge for us over the past few yrs.
The arrogance of 100s and thousands of people trying to compare reale life with category leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back