Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Bares

george-costanza-seinfeld.gif

I now understand the real reason behind the Shoop School a couple of your fellow beez winning teammates have set up

I’ve never been one for gimmicks.

I'll say the Bears will get the job done by 21 points.​
You're meant to post the match result at the end of the week phil not the start. On the other hand this eliminates the need to care, so it's back to the couch for me.

Welcome Las Vegans (Spanish for The Vegans), take care of yourselves for the next few days will ya?

You're meant to post the match result at the end of the week phil not the start. On the other hand this eliminates the need to care, so it's back to the couch for me.

Welcome Las Vegans (Spanish for The Vegans), take care of yourselves for the next few days will ya?
Like I said - my tipping is crap, so congrats on the win.

Hello and welcome travelers! Looking forward to partying up with you all this week, and at a much more reasonable time of the week too (thanks Phil!).

Oh absolutely! Full marks to Phil.

And thank you as well. Tuesday is a-okay.

View attachment 1920397
Who's the dad in this scenario spud? Well lucky for you I have a theory.

We're looking for someone who has spent time at both Coney Island and Las Vegas, who goes around wearing a Warriors jumper in their avatar who went to the shops for a pack of smokes but never came back.

spudmaster - meet your long lost father!

1709680362357.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the dad in this scenario spud? Well lucky for you I have a theory.

We're looking for someone who has spent time at both Coney Island and Las Vegas, who goes around wearing a Warriors jumper in their avatar who went to the shops for a pack of smokes but never came back.

spudmaster - meet your long lost father!

View attachment 1920667
You need to let it go, man. It's been 2 years.

It wasn't your fault.

Like I said - my tipping is crap, so congrats on the win.

If you want to improve your tipping, pay a visit to one of tony's 'establishments'. The floor staff are very encouraging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back