Position 2024 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Marshall in my team, but after seeing Grundy tonight it's hard not to have him in. Was in two minds after the praccy against Lions, but he dominated Gawn tonight for 138 SC.

If you've got one of the better rucks in the comp sitting fwd and Darcy goes down, the obvious play is to bring in Liam Reidy to ruck while Jackson sits fwd......

Surely a tanking investigation if they actually do this

Longmuir is happy as long as Brayshaw + Serong go for 60 & Ryan, Young & Cox get 30 marks combined.

Grundy outran Gawn comfortably. I’ve been adamant all pre season Gawn >>>> Grundy but I don’t think it’s knee jerk to take heed of the real stuff. Grundy won comfortably, looked a hell of a lot fitter, and is 4 years younger and heaps cheaper.
Gawn can have his big games and go for 160+ runs but I think Grundy is better value

I do think Gawn will still be elite but i am toying with the Jackson and Grundy ruck combo and then when Hodor is back simply trading Jackson to the best ruck or move him forward etc

Gawn looked like Biden our there yesterday and teams are starting to target him physically, happened a lot last year as well

Still leaning towards Gawn but its not as clear cut as i thought it was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I’m going to fade Grundy and go with English/Gawn combo.

Looking at Timmy’s scores last season, it’s hard to pass and he’s someone I don’t want to be chasing and finding bank to get him in. A genuine vc/c option.

Think I’m going to fade Grundy and go with English/Gawn combo.

Looking at Timmy’s scores last season, it’s hard to pass and he’s someone I don’t want to be chasing and finding bank to get him in. A genuine vc/c option.
My only issue with English as C/VC option is im almost never gonna pick him ahead of Bont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back