Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

gotta say, when I saw Malthouse was going to be replacing Suma as their go to (with Laidley) for footy articles this season, I thought, here we go, more Freo bashing.

However, if this is the kind of insight we are going to see from Malthouse this season, I am really looking forward to more of it over the season. The analysis of Brisbane's deficiencies was fascinating by an expert and successful ex-coach.

With this and Laidley's article yesterday, both of which were balanced and generally positive and hopeful equally for both clubs, feels strange but like the Suma embarrassment has caused the West to lay low for a while from their clear and obvious bias. we live in interesting times.

For those who can't read it, you know it's not hard to download Bypass Paywalls Clean for your web browser.

I mean I'll pay that, they're just having fun now.
they are, but most WC supporters i talk to now are actually generally embarrassed about it. That the only thing worth talking about for their club is a kid that hasn't yet played a proper game and didn't show a heap in the practice games either.

they are, but most WC supporters i talk to now are actually generally embarrassed about it. That the only thing worth talking about for their club is a kid that hasn't yet played a proper game and didn't show a heap in the practice games either.
Oh it's fricking woeful overall.

The celebrity worship thing is cringe to begin with, Nic Nat copped it and Fyfe copped it.
Problem is the tabloid stuff is popular, just like a car crash people can't take their eyes away from it.

The West would stop with the Harley stuff if they had the data that proved it was turning people away.
I rather suspect it isn't.

gotta say, when I saw Malthouse was going to be replacing Suma as their go to (with Laidley) for footy articles this season, I thought, here we go, more Freo bashing.

However, if this is the kind of insight we are going to see from Malthouse this season, I am really looking forward to more of it over the season. The analysis of Brisbane's deficiencies was fascinating by an expert and successful ex-coach.

With this and Laidley's article yesterday, both of which were balanced and generally positive and hopeful equally for both clubs, feels strange but like the Suma embarrassment has caused the West to lay low for a while from their clear and obvious bias. we live in interesting times.

For those who can't read it, you know it's not hard to download Bypass Paywalls Clean for your web browser.
Read it here:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the transcript of the presser still not up on club website, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Lets be honest my King Charles cavalier puppy could write a better article and make more sense then what Sumich ever did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back