• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man Utd
Looking at our list Jackson, Young, Serong, Brayshaw, Cox and Darcy are all between 21, 10 months and 25 and 4 months.
Erasmus, Johnson, Amiss are 19 to 20.

That is 9 good to verry very good players in 6 years.

Now while I would like one or two more very good players in this group, I think we need to add 2 or 3 more and chase a flag using this core.

I am happy to get one or two older players, especially if they can improve our midfield or forward line.

Looking at the list of WA players, there is several wingers and mids, but not many small forwards. We should be looking to draft these.

4 1st round picks the next two years, lots of salary cap space, so let's use them so we can hit finals 2025 and for 3 or 4 years straight.

Cam Zurhaar (Free agent)
Nic Martin
Logan McDonald
Tyson Stengle (UFA) - would probably avoid, unless he was 100% committed

Callum Ah Chee - handy forward flank\mid
Chad Warner
Will Powell
Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (South Australia but some WA connections and I love his run and carry). FYI - we should be able to get him for a future 2nd rounder :p

Ed Allan is the key target

Didn't think we liked Zurhaar's haricut?
Season 3 Baseball GIF by The Simpsons

I’d add Jordan Clark to the list of 9 at the top. Towards Bottom of that list admittedly, but I’d still have him in there, he’s shown more than Erasmus so far.
Will be a 200 game AFL player in the Brad Sheppard range of influence at his best.

I’d add Jordan Clark to the list of 9 at the top. Towards Bottom of that list admittedly, but I’d still have him in there, he’s shown more than Erasmus so far.
Will be a 200 game AFL player in the Brad Sheppard range of influence at his best.
Cox only 26. Chapman if we can keep him on the park. 26 and under is very talented. Just not much in the 26 to 30 bracket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know much about the 2024 draft?

10 father son and academy players in the top 40.

It would nice if one was ours

10 father son and academy players in the top 40.

It would nice if one was ours
"Next year wont be as compromised"

Future 2nd is garbage

Michael Caine Christmas GIF by Sky

Looking at our list Jackson, Young, Serong, Brayshaw, Cox and Darcy are all between 21, 10 months and 25 and 4 months.
Erasmus, Johnson, Amiss are 19 to 20.

That is 9 good to verry very good players in 6 years.

Now while I would like one or two more very good players in this group, I think we need to add 2 or 3 more and chase a flag using this core.

I am happy to get one or two older players, especially if they can improve our midfield or forward line.

Looking at the list of WA players, there is several wingers and mids, but not many small forwards. We should be looking to draft these.

4 1st round picks the next two years, lots of salary cap space, so let's use them so we can hit finals 2025 and for 3 or 4 years straight.

Cam Zurhaar (Free agent)
Nic Martin
Logan McDonald
Tyson Stengle (UFA) - would probably avoid, unless he was 100% committed

Callum Ah Chee - handy forward flank\mid
Chad Warner
Will Powell
Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (South Australia but some WA connections and I love his run and carry). FYI - we should be able to get him for a future 2nd rounder :p

Ed Allan is the key target

You've missed Sam Taylor and JVR, both out of contract end of 2025. Taylor is a FA and the one I would most like to get. WC will be going hard for him though and he is managed by our dear friend Colin, so I reckon it is almost no chance of happening.

You've missed Sam Taylor and JVR, both out of contract end of 2025. Taylor is a FA and the one I would most like to get. WC will be going hard for him though and he is managed by our dear friend Colin, so I reckon it is almost no chance of happening.
Yeah, missed a few.

Sam Taylor can replace Alex Pearce.

JVR is a good option.

A forward line of Amiss, McDonald, JVR, Zurhaar with Jackson running around on the wing looks dangerous.

Bailey Smith.

Hope we pick up someone who shows Henry what it's like not to be a ungrateful arsehole. And a good ol' solid clothesline won't go astray.

Back