Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually really annoying how they refuse to be transparent about it. I was told last week that he'd miss a couple weeks, so they know his actual timeframe but just keep putting up this facade of him being a test for 2-3 weeks before he's actually fit.
I do wonder what the play is.
You'd expect the opposition to have enough info that trying to confuse them wouldn't be worth much.

I just for once would like Darcy to play a fully fit season, just imagine if he came into a pre-season shredded to the gills and speedier than ever, I think we may collectively pass out if that were to happen.

One suspects that Brayshaw is carrying some sort chronic, relatively minor injury. Whatever it is he’s not the player he was a couple of years ago.

I also feel that's his role has significantly changed due to fyfe and young in the rotation this year

But there's every chance he has a clean up surgery end of year on whatever is affecting him

Maybe he will be put to pasture early for surgery if we aren't making finals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just for once would like Darcy to play a fully fit season, just imagine if he came into a pre-season shredded to the gills and speedier than ever, I think we may collectively pass out if that were to happen.
How about we play Reidy and see if he can emulate Meek?
None of us are expecting miracles but
it would be nice to see a settled spine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is an extra midfielder, not 2nd best ruck. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to make the best of our inside 50's at times which kinda counters that argument in a way.

We are being fed a whole lot of bullshit from the club when it comes to Sean Darcy.
I don’t know why, but they would need to stop treating members like idiots.

I think I said it on here but Darcy's year is cactus. He'll play and bits and pieces but never close to 100%. Needs the offseason
Is there anything to be said for a mini preseason for him and then let him back in from rounds 15-23 or something?

Is there anything to be said for a mini preseason for him and then let him back in from rounds 15-23 or something?
I think the knee needs prolonged period off to be honest and might continue to hamper him and cause injuries elsewhere. Might be worth it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back