Autopsy 2024 Rd 8 Disappointing loss for Blues

Who played well for the Blues in Round 8 vs the Pies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The collective stupidity of this group summed up by McKay's moronic decision to kick it short to the corridor when he had Curnow on deep, with scores level. Just so ******* dumb.

Over it.

This, so much this.

Had to be one of the dumbest thing he could have done in that scenario, for once the deep kick was the play and we don’t ****ing do it yet we do it every other time.

Talk about pouring kilos of salt to the wound, Nick Daicos slices us immediately after.

How many times did walsh dump kick - looking at the ground when he kicks ??

For a highly rated player he needs to be better than that - look where you are kicking

He had plenty of teammates in the dump kick department…:basically the only way we enter the 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lewis Young, for every mistake he made he did something right.

He still doesn't get off the mark quickly enough and it annoys the shit out of me.

Last edited:
Scores are level. McKay marks 60 out.

Kicks shallow i50 to the area where teams always slingshot, instead of going deep and at least getting a point to be infront.

He’s good at football but he’s also dumb, so very dumb at football. Charlie up there with lack of football smarts.

These two are equally awesome and frustrating to watch.

Deserved to lose this and our lack of dare and drive from the back half is making us really ugly to watch.

Without a completely open option the best thing to do was to hold up the play and let your field get into position.
Even if you lock it into some stoppages or repeat entries you’re increasing your odds at a score.

Overall though the other options were better than the one he elected to take.

Time to gut this list. Going no where with these players.
Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

I’m so sick and tired of bad umpiring deciding games.

And so glad we gave Durdin a 2 year extension. 7 disposals 0 tackles and no score! Awesome!

Young needs to go.
Sorry to see Zac has done a hammy but he has been rubbish anyways.

Cannot wait for Gov and Saad to come back!
Cez stared well but wasn’t match fit.

Was fantasia even playing?

Loved what our talls brought to the game. Loved weiters game and Big brad!

We are really missing Saad

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez. Punches thrown in our bay tonight between Carlton and Collingwood supporters. Absolutely not on. It’s fine to be passionate.. but at the end of the day, it’s a game. Hate to see that behaviour. In the grand scheme of things, that’s is absolutely not worth it

Not the end of the world.

6 day break with the injury list we have.

They're missing 1 decent player and had 8 days rest.

Expected loss.

No. We should have won that but were outplayed, outcoached and outwhateverelse. We are nowhere near as good as the top 4 teams and need to get rid of dead sh...t wood before we are able to get anywhere near the top teams.

Back