Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

how this game is umpired is atrocious and embarrassing. Josh Kelly takes mark and then tries to swing around on the mark to be called play on, McCinerney picks the ball up 5 metres ahead and not even in line with the mark to play on

The ?play on" calls from umpires is one of the biggest blights on the game
3rd quarter just before Hayward kicked his 4th, Sydney forward slides right into legs of GWS defender, no call. Hayward kicks the goal and it’s game over. GWS got a free 5 or so minutes later for a Swan sliding into the legs but it wasn’t in a dangerous spot. The stats show 28 to 19 frees (Swans’ favour of course) but it doesn’t include the non-calls that GWS should’ve been paid (I’d say an average of 2 a quarter). Either way that free kick differential is pretty big.

wait are they trying to say heeney's good or not ?

Fox Tv No GIF by Last Man Standing

3rd quarter just before Hayward kicked his 4th, Sydney forward slides right into legs of GWS defender, no call. Hayward kicks the goal and it’s game over. GWS got a free 5 or so minutes later for a Swan sliding into the legs but it wasn’t in a dangerous spot. The stats show 28 to 19 frees (Swans’ favour of course) but it doesn’t include the non-calls that GWS should’ve been paid (I’d say an average of 2 a quarter). Either way that free kick differential is pretty big.
this right here is what has bothered me over the years. The free kick ladder is one thing, the goals from free kicks must be a different thing.

I was surprised to see we were close to the top of that in 2024. Some teams must be getting F by the umpires inside F50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Max King good? I watch him plenty and I don't know if he's good.

Reckon this action is far worse than what Wright did. Schulz is lucky he’s a shortarse and didn’t hit him in the back of the head

Deserves a week for the strike and another for the cowardice/stupidity of it.

Running up and striking people from behind is just gross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back