Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major carnage here .. i've got Yeo, Tom Green, Rozee, Reid all injured .. and Hogan and Jeremy Cameron needing to be traded out ..

Never listening to you flogs again

Talked me out of starting Ryan
Talked me into Comben
This week you talked me out of Parish

I wouldn't have Yeo if I listened to you faults either

Heart Love GIF by Sappy Seals
I did advise a few to go Parish (Myself included)

They gave him a clanger for dropping what would have been a contested intercept mark

Cheating campaigners
Love the passion.
Loosey starting to round into ominous form, has put the entire comp on notice.

carlton fc GIF by Carlton Football Club

Good score tonight but that much half forward time is worrying going forward for Merrett. Sort of wishing I didn't bring him in, setterfield back could make it even worse
Yeah, he scored much better once Caldwell was injured

Does anyone feel like the SC Gods are teasing us for entertainment?

Premo injuries everywhere the same week Oliver and Parish bounce back with mega scores.

Feels like a trap being perfectly set for us plebs to walk into.
Absolutely! Not touching either of them… Oliver will go to the pokies again and get an infection and Parish will get a sore calf…. Must. Resist.

I’m just gonna say this once

If you traded Yeo in at $610k you are clearly extremely misinformed or a ******* idiot. Probably both to be honest but there it is
It's why zerrett is such a good pick
Never goes 150 so the last week's points nuffys never jump on.
Perfect

Good score tonight but that much half forward time is worrying going forward for Merrett. Sort of wishing I didn't bring him in, setterfield back could make it even worse
He'll move forward (or back) if he's getting a hard tag. I didn't really notice if there was one

In comparison my round is going ok compared to lots of others. But gee I’m nervous not to have a captain score tucked away. All options I considered have gone well in Naicos, Grundy and Zerrett.

12/1209

Windsors score stuck on the bench. 😞
Whitfraud and Sheezel only blemishes on what could have been a massive day and set me up for a big score.

Who to captain out of English, Bont and Touk is the decision to make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1,195/13 (C) 😂

Green and Rozee disasters, sub-tons from Sheezel, Walsh and Houston, and Wilson E with no way to get his score.

Projected started at 2,508, it's now at 2,079 and we have a whole day of disasters yet to come.

Tracking for my worst SuperCoach year in more than a decade.

Go Dees 🥳

1632/16 (c)

Handbrakes include: Green 5, Roberts 50 (although I imagine most will cop this), Rozee 53, Reid 59 (see Roberts)

Wilson on field, plus Martin/Merrett/Grundy helping to salvage something semi respectable

Serong
Bont, Darcy, Garcia
Flanders, one of Clohesy/Graham

Yeo didn't look good limping on the field after the game, at least I got a couple of tons out of him and a couple of price rises.

West Coast aren't a chance of playing finals so they won't rush him back, he'll probably be out for a few weeks to play it safe.

13/1355

Windsor on the bench b/c Garcia was the better option. Long may you laugh, I have the cash gen. 7th Jamison and Dry at the Cricketers pool table and I don’t have toxic weighing me down. Up the Dees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back