Preview Changes & Preview - Yartapuulti vs Hawks Round 10 Sunday May 19th @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, I guess Connor Rozee being withdrawn from the squad is the 'big blow for the Power ' that NINE are on about?

The fact that Port named an extended squad should have sent a clear massage that someone was under an injury cloud and the odds are it was Rozee. Geez, the media like to beat up a headline.
They named an extended squad because it's a Sunday game and Sunday games always have extended squads named on Thursdays though.

They named an extended squad because it's a Sunday game and Sunday games always have extended squads named on Thursdays though.
No, please ignore literal decades of established team naming convention, the reason we did it was the Rozee thing.

Because of Hinkley's decision we played one down in the showdown and have missed him for two weeks.

But of course Hinkley praised himself and said he's not a coward.
Between the “I’m not a coward” post-Showdown and today’s “erring on the side of caution”, it’s absolutely breathtaking how he’s somehow taken the moral high ground out of a cluster**** situation that arguably could have seen him sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting that BZT is on the bench too. I don't think he's been 100% since the Collingwood game. His shoulder is not right and he can't fully extend his arm. This has impacted his spoiling and marking. His form since then has not been anywhere near as good as earlier in the season. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a late out

It's interesting that BZT is on the bench too. I don't think he's been 100% since the Collingwood game. His shoulder is not right and he can't fully extend his arm. This has impacted his spoiling and marking. His form since then has not been anywhere near as good as earlier in the season. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a late out
I wouldn't be surprised if he played every minute for the rest of the season and be crocked for the finals. Then has surgery.

I wouldn't be surprised if he played every minute for the rest of the season and be crocked for the finals. Then has surgery.
But the surgery would be in late Jan and have him not back to full training until late March…..and another 5/6 weeks rediscovering confidence in sanfl games before a first game in round 7 full of strapping and brought in for another injured player…only to miss a spoil attempt unable to lift his arm and resulting into a momentum building opposition goal

I noticed his turning circle was that of a paddle boat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great to see Mead will get a fair whack of minutes in the centre.
Good to see Jase back into the side.
Absolutely pumped to see Dante get another game. Would love to see some table setting for the midfield.
Hopefully Sinn can start to gain a bit of confidence and start making some eyebrow raising runs.
Super happy to see Butters captain the team again.

I was a bit blaise about the game but I've come round a bit with some young guys staying in.

I'm going to say it. I'm not feeling the rebuild of the list with the Hawks. I think Mitchell is on a hiding to nothing. He's going to need 8 to 10 years. It is just my suspicions.

Great to see Mead will get a fair whack of minutes in the centre.
Good to see Jase back into the side.
Absolutely pumped to see Dante get another game. Would love to see some table setting for the midfield.
Hopefully Sinn can start to gain a bit of confidence and start making some eyebrow raising runs.
Super happy to see Butters captain the team again.

I was a bit blaise about the game but I've come round a bit with some young guys staying in.

I'm going to say it. I'm not feeling the rebuild of the list with the Hawks. I think Mitchell is on a hiding to nothing. He's going to need 8 to 10 years. It is just my suspicions.
Hawks, St K, WCE, Richmond and Norf all have not much talent, and Tassie will raid the talent stocks before they are relevant. These clubs are gonna be in some pain for a few years yet, and even if they do rise they’ll always be a few players short for a flag tilt after Tassie extraction.

We felt the GWS and Suns hard, but bloody happy with where our list is at in this regard atm.

Hawks, St K, WCE, Richmond and Norf all have not much talent, and Tassie will raid the talent stocks before they are relevant. These clubs are gonna be in some pain for a few years yet, and even if they do rise they’ll always be a few players short for a flag tilt after Tassie extraction.

We felt the GWS and Suns hard, but bloody happy with where our list is at in this regard atm.

We are in the same spot the Hawks were in when GWS came in. It should be harder for clubs behind us to improve their list.

Can’t see this game being a % booster.
Hawks form has been ok beating the Saints and Dogs in the last two weeks.
They also made Collingwood work hard for the win so anything around a 5+ goal win would be a good result.
A win in the range of 10-12 goals takes our percentage to the levels of GWS and Melbourne. We really need to be going full throttle, hoping to win and win well.

The dent to Carlton and Geelongs percentage has also been a huge boost for us.

A win in the range of 10-12 goals takes our percentage to the levels of GWS and Melbourne. We really need to be going full throttle, hoping to win and win well.

The dent to Carlton and Geelongs percentage has also been a huge boost for us.
I just can’t see it this week but it would definitely be a massive bonus with the Norf game next up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back