Rumour Eddie McGuire takes the blame

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I've never posted on this board and I rarely read it, so excuse me if this isn't relevant enough or recent enough to stay open.

I know someone that reckons he is somehow connected to a few of Eddie McGuires good mates (could be a crock of s**t, he can be a bit of a utensil) and basically, Eddie has been telling them that - the incident last year when he said Goodes should advertise King Kong the musical - was planned, as he wanted to take the attention away from the young girl that was being berated by the media. The guy he was on the radio with at the time knew it was going to happen.

It seems a little farfetched in my opinion, but if he has done that, my respect for him has shot up.
He got absolutely hammered for months after it (rightly so), and while what he said was pretty gross, if he did it for the good of some kid, he deep down might be a good guy.

I really have no interest in Collingwood and have always had a dislike for McGuire, so I promise I am not making this up (not to say my mate isn't though ... )

Last edited:
I've never posted on this board and I rarely read it, so excuse me if this isn't relevant enough or recent enough to stay open.

I know someone that is somehow connected to a few of Eddie McGuires good mates (could be a crock of s**t, he can be a bit of a utensil) and basically, Eddie has been telling them that - the incident last year when he said Goodes should advertise King Kong the musical - was planned, as he wanted to take the attention away from the young girl that was being berated by the media. The guy he was on the radio with at the time knew it was going to happen.

It seems a little farfetched in my opinion, but if he has done that, my respect for him has shot up.
He got absolutely hammered for months after it (rightly so), and while what he said was pretty gross, if he did it for the good of some kid, he deep down might be a good guy.

I really have no interest in Collingwood and have always had a dislike for McGuire, so I promise I am not making this up (not to say my mate isn't though ... )
Probably not plausible enough to keep open.

I know someone that reckons he is somehow connected to a few of Eddie McGuires good mates (could be a crock of s**t, he can be a bit of a utensil) and basically, Eddie has been telling them that - the incident last year when he said Goodes should advertise King Kong the musical - was planned, as he wanted to take the attention away from the young girl that was being berated by the media. The guy he was on the radio with at the time knew it was going to happen.

And I've never masturbated to pr0n.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way that's true, who would be stupid enough to make a racist comment, just to take the focus off someone else.

If his racist comment was a brain fade, then it is understandable. But if he thought up the comment, then it was a premeditated gesture and would be even worse than a slip up.

That is probably what Ed tells himself to make himself feel better.

Nah

df86abf3bdc15761b03092bfd757429e.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back