Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to sign this other medic as well btw, no wonder everyone was getting injured!

Bl4NigWCAAANfhZ.jpg:large
I still think Eva is one of the most underrated women in the world today. I would do unthinkable things to her if given the chance.:cool:

Had to be JT getting the treatment :p

Would wife Eva up in an instant, worship every step she took and each chair she sat on until I died.

Loan him to Leicester who have just been promoted perhaps. Needs to be tested in the bigger leagues imo. Unless Derby are promoted, he can stay there.

Wouldn't even hesitate tying the knot with her.

Loan him to Leicester who have just been promoted perhaps. Needs to be tested in the bigger leagues imo. Unless Derby are promoted, he can stay there.
Agree, he was scoring for fun in League 1, and still doing well in the Championship.

Get in! What a brilliant team permance from everyone!

Scouse tears make it so much more enjoyable :D

Bring on Atletico!

The only thing that would have made it sweeter is if Willian passed it back to Torres and he scored. That would have sent the Scouse pop. into meltdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the irony of Gerrards slip. We face Atletico at the Bridge with confidence sky high after that performance.

All that hard work counts for nothing if we drop points to Norwhich next week though.

Still, a terrific performance from the boys and one that makes me proud to be a Blue. Schwarzer still has it, Kalas looked like a seasoned veteran out there.

I'm glad he played but it's still devasting to lose this far in the comp :(

If we can get to the semis with this team then next season is going to be exciting!

Had to be JT getting the treatment :p

Would wife Eva up in an instant, worship every step she took and each chair she sat on until I died.
Do you guys have an equivalent of LFCTV? A ChelseaTV or whatever? Do you have a hot woman host like Claire Rourke?

Im all about Claire because she is hot and loves LFC. We dont have any hot medico's (Eva is hot btw) so I spend all my time staring at Claire.

Also, which one of your players (outside of JT) is railing Eva?

I don't think Courtois had any say in knocking you out. He was good, very good even, but he didn't influence the outcome that much.

I thought his best save was after the whistle had been blown already for a foul.

I don't think Courtois had any say in knocking you out. He was good, very good even, but he didn't influence the outcome that much.

I thought his best save was after the whistle had been blown already for a foul.
Agree, the better team won on the day. Simple as that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back