Official Match Thread S18 R06 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a like on my reply!

48cf9bc62189ce022122120dd88a1424b8b789834f4540cb96208a5344b94178.jpg

Read some of the other freds - the warriors are up and about :thumbsu:

Easiest match thread win this year for us.

If this is the effort the Hawks put up on Sunday it will be a massacre :eek:

Lol, it's hilarious that you believe that what you are doing is winning, but it's ok, clearly your self bluff will be extended to Sunday for just another loss.

Lol, it's hilarious that you believe that what you are doing is winning, but it's ok, clearly your self bluff will be extended to Sunday for just another loss.
Underestimate us at your own peril :thumbsu:

Well if posting unfinished sentences, inane drivel or nothing at all is what is required, we certainly have a long way to go.

I kinda prefer the way we do things already. It seems to have worked for us so far.

Well if posting unfinished sentences, inane drivel or nothing at all is what is required, we certainly have a long way to go.

I kinda prefer the way we do things already. It seems to have worked for us so far.

Don't worry, you have unfinished sentences covered already.

please.. proceed..

in the shorts ...

Oh, and inane drivel.

Where are the Hawks on the ladder?

I checked but couldn't be ****** looking past 1st.

I am an ethereal enigma. It is beneath me to explain myself to lesser types such as the hawks.
we don't bum sniff at the Warriors

Those are just some examples.

Context, who needs it. ;)

Last edited:

Pretty much everything I have read from your mob has been inane drivel.. This has been the worst match thread of the season, simply poor.

Pretty much everything I have read from your mob has been inane drivel.. This has been the worst match thread of the season, simply poor.

Well give us something to bounce off.

All we've had is Atley's schoolyard taunts, Karny telling us how we owe him and you telling us we are posting poorly.

Hardly the environment for scintillating repartee. I think our boys have been funny - pumping ourselves up, taking the piss - and win lose or draw, we'll do the same thing after the game. At least we're having a crack.

So either lighten up and get into the swing of things or STFU and let us get on with it.

Well, you're got a couple of options here mate: On the one hand, you can try and raise the bar yourself and give us something to work with; or on the other hand, you can shut your dick holster and choose not to participate :thumbsu:

Well give us something to bounce off.

All we've had is Atley's schoolyard taunts, Karny telling us how we owe him and you telling us we are posting poorly.

Hardly the environment for scintillating repartee. I think our boys have been funny - pumping ourselves up, taking the piss - and win lose or draw, we'll do the same thing after the game. At least we're having a crack.

So either lighten up and get into the swing of things or STFU and let us get on with it.
Mate. When you drink this beer there is nothing you can say.
coney_island_lager.jpg

Well, you're got a couple of options here mate: On the one hand, you can try and raise the bar yourself and give us something to work with; or on the other hand, you can shut your dick holster and choose not to participate :thumbsu:

Well, can't say I've come a cross that one before.

If you blokes are limiting yourself to three Hawks posters then you can take some of your own advice and also have a thorough read of the thread, it seems to me that there's plenty to go on. So have a go at all of us instead of some of us, unless we're too far beneath you for you to give a s**t.

But, seemingly (as you have admitted) you guys struggle after the third post of each page, not much we can do about that.

I just refer to the general 'down there, somewhere' once I get past third spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clint, please.

We're top of the ladder, we've got class all over the park, we pretty much own this thread and come Sunday we'll smash you blokes off the park.

So by all means continue with the false bravado because from where I'm sitting you guys are holding a 5 and an 8 and we have two aces.

But I'm all ears as to how you boys are better than us. I really am.

I've never read so much ******* crap in my life, and I get the West Austrqlian home delivered.

The sooner the comp gets rid of this new mob, the better.

I can't say I'm surprised.

If we go, you blokes might even play finals...

I have literally just been sweeping piss and poo out of my bathroom floor* and it was a more enjoyable experience than reading the tripe of the Hawks (lol piss and poo) posters in this thread.

*ffs people when you have a plumbing problem get it investigated and fixed stat :(:mad::mad::mad:

Worst team we've faced in our short existence.

No wonder everyone wants out of the Eastside Hawks.

Pretty sure I am in the process on poaching someone from your crappy franchise.

Pretty sure I am in the process on poaching someone from your crappy franchise.

Haha, you'd be lucky to convince anyone the sky is blue let alone talk someone into joining your B-Grade mob.

I have literally just been sweeping piss and poo out of my bathroom floor* and it was a more enjoyable experience than reading the tripe of the Hawks (lol piss and poo) posters in this thread.

*ffs people when you have a plumbing problem get it investigated and fixed stat :(:mad::mad::mad:

df06_08-06_tripe.jpg

Since when were we talking about cow's stomach?

Well, can't say I've come a cross that one before.

If you blokes are limiting yourself to three Hawks posters then you can take some of your own advice and also have a thorough read of the thread, it seems to me that there's plenty to go on. So have a go at all of us instead of some of us, unless we're too far beneath you for you to give a s**t.

But, seemingly (as you have admitted) you guys struggle after the third post of each page, not much we can do about that.

Im not struggling and Im pretty happy with both mine and my team mates contributions. But Im also not really interested in hearing some prissy little bitch talking about how amazing he is when at the first sign of confrontation he squibbed it and told his captain he wasnt gonna post this week because I tagged in your posters and even got a couple of your inactives posting again.

* him. He can go sit in the "We hate the Warriors" corner with Juggs and the rest of the cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

I get my pipes cleaned regularly.

Clint, please.

We're top of the ladder, we've got class all over the park, we pretty much own this thread and come Sunday we'll smash you blokes off the park.

So by all means continue with the false bravado because from where I'm sitting you guys are holding a 5 and an 8 and we have two aces.

But I'm all ears as to how you boys are better than us. I really am.

Oh, I never said we were better than you, lets leave that decision until Sunday evening. You were dreaming. Talk about false bravado.

This is blackjack, right? We know all about blackjack, because we have our own theme park, with blackjack, and hookers (13 to 12 though). Enjoy your time at Waverley.

I'm not struggling and I'm pretty happy with both mine and my team mates contributions. But I'm also not really interested in hearing some prissy little bitch talking about how amazing he is when, at the first sign of confrontation, he squibbed it and told his captain he wasn't gonna post this week because I tagged in your posters, and even got a couple of your inactive's posting again.

**** him. He can go sit in the "We hate the Warriors" corner with Juggs and the rest of the cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

You're struggling with apostrophes and commas. Fixed it for you, creative editing and all that.

Oh, I never said we were better than you, lets leave that decision until Sunday evening. You were dreaming. Talk about false bravado.

This is blackjack, right? We know all about blackjack, because we have our own theme park, with blackjack, and hookers (13 to 12 though). Enjoy your time at Waverley.

You're struggling with apostrophes and commas. Fixed it for you, creative editing and all that.

Poker actually.

And if you're going to wait till Sunday night before posting anything controversial, it's going to be a looooong week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back